The wedding day

Jason's pov

Today is Kurt and Rachel's wedding. Me and Miranda just got to the church. Rachel runs out in tears. "What's wrong?" Miranda cries, worriedly. "Kurt left. He just left!" She whimpers, "With no reason or nothin'." She cries in her hands. "I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this, calm down." She replies, holding onto her. "Jason help me!" "What can I do?" "Go find Kurt. See where the hell he went!" "Ok hun, I'll be right back. Rachel don't worry it's probably last minute jitters." I asure her. "Find him please Jason!" She whimpers. "I will don't fret." They go inside and I rush to my truck, pulling out my phone along the way. I call Kurt but it just rings and rings.

Miranda's pov

I try to console Rachel. "You never know Rachel. He might be doing some last minute stuff." She sniffs and wipes her eyes. "No, I knew it was too good to be true for someone to really love me!" She sobs loudly. "Now Rachel that's crazy talk! Stop it! Kurt does love you!"

Jason's pov

Man, this is really pushing time!! Where is he? I call him for the tenth time. Finally he answers. "Kurt where the hell are you?" I screech angrily. "What? Tully didn't tell you guys where I was going?" He gasps, confused. "I haven't even... Look it doesn't matter. Rachel is hysterical. Where the heck are you?" "I'll meet ya at the church. Tully knows what I'm doing, talk to him." Where is Tully? I drive back to the church. Rachel runs out instantly. "Where is he?" She whimpers. "I don't know where he is." She starts crying again. "No wait let me finish. He's coming. I just don't know where he is!" I gasp. "So he is coming?" "Of course, Kurt loves you." She smiles and dabs her eyes with a napkin. "Now where's my baby girl?" "Inside."

Rachel's pov

I pace the church parking lot, trying hard not to cry again. He's coming. Jason said he's coming. Calm down. I hear a car pull up. "Rachel!" Kurt calls. I spin around, super annoyed. "Where the hell have you been?" I shout then my eyes go wide and my jaw drops.

Jason's pov

"Tully, Kurt said you knew where he was?" Miranda asks but we realize he's highly drunk. "What?" He slurrs, stumbling. "Did I mention I hate my asshat brother." She grumbles. I chuckle and pat her shoulder. "You won't get through to him. He's so bad drunk." I tell her. She sighs, frustratedly. I shake my head.

Rachel's pov

Oh my goodness!! Kurt got Rob Thomas to come to my wedding!! Kurt smirks. "Surprise baby girl!" He says, gladly. Rob walks over. "Hello, Rachel. I heard it was someone's wedding day." I smile, totally in fangirl mode. Miranda and Jason walk out. "Tully's too drunk to even stand up let alone explain." He says. Kurt walks over to me. "I knew a friend who had connections and got a hold of Rob's manager. He's gonna play at out reception." "Wow thanks Kurt and thank you Rob. This is so cool!" We go into the wedding and the boys take their places. Sierra and Miranda pull me into the dressing room. "All that cryin' girl, I need to fix your make up." Sierra says smiling. "Oh guys I'm fine." I scoff. Then I look in the mirror. My jaw drops in surprise. Black streaks run down my face and it's smeared. Oh man, Rob freaking Thomas saw me like this!! My two closest friends fix my make up and then head out since their my maid and matron of honor. I take a deep breath staring at myself in the mirror. "Ok here goes, Rachel. Time for the biggest moment in your life. Your wedding day. Rob Thomas is playing at the reception. My best friends are here. I am ready. I am ready!! I AM READY!!" I grab my veil and run out the door.

Miranda's pov

The doors open and Rachel has a huge confident grin on her face. She walks over and hugs Kurt then they begin. It's time for the vows. Jason hands Kurt's vows to him. He takes a shaky breath and looks into Rachel's eyes.

Rachel's pov

He clears his throat. "Rachel my sweet princess. I was in the right place at the right time to find my perfect girl. You turned my life around. Picked me up when I was in the bottom of a deep depression that I didn't think I could pull myself out of. And I couldn't. You did. You saved me. I have never been happier than when I'm in your presence holding your hand and proudly saying that's the girl I love. Thank you for being my saving grace." I love his vows. Tears rush down my cheeks again. Miranda hands me my vows. I stare at the paper, happiness making me almost lose my cool. "Kurt, I've never been more thankful then the day we became a couple. You're the guy that makes me wanna get up in the morning, the guy I can count on to hold me up when I'm at my weakest and to help me soar when I'm at my strongest. I would never know happiness without you. Because for once I am complete." I let the paper fall and grab his hands. "With you, I'm always gonna be happy no matter what." He hugs me tightly. "Rachel you saved my life." He whispers. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." The preacher says. He dips me, a hand on the back of my head and kisses me passionately.

*at the reception*

Miranda's pov

I watch Rachel and Kurt dancing with Rob Thomas singing. Jason's arms are around my waist and I'm leaning against his chest. "You clean up nice in a tux." I say. He laughs. "I'd much rather have my cowboy boots." He says, jokingly. I turn around, my hands holding his now. "A man who has old fashioned roots and nice cowboy boots. You look great in a tux but I love seeing you get down and dirty with boots and plaid." We were making out when the music stops. I glance back and Kurt has the mic. "I gotta say a special thanks to my brothers Tully and Jason. I never woulda met this gal if you guys didn't convince me to go that party that fateful day. I am so grateful to have such great friends like you guys." Everyone claps and Rachel and Kurt kiss then go to the limo. "Good day?" He asks, smiling with one hand on his hip, the other around my waist. "Yeah it was a great day." I reply, kissing him.