A bad dream

Jason's pov

Me and Tully take it outside. "Who was that girl that answered your phone?" I ask, staring at him suspiciously. He bites his lip and looks at the ground. "Tully?! Who was it?!" "Her name's Erica. I met her at that underground strip club." I stare at him furious. "Y-You're cheating on my s-sister?!" I growl. "Not on purpose it sorta just happened!" He gasps, his hands up in surrender. "I can't believe you Tully!" I shout angrily. "What's going on?" Kurt gapes, standing behind us. "Nothing." I snap, walking back inside the hospital. I walk back in her room. "Where's our baby girl?" She asks, sitting up in bed. "In the nursery. What are we naming her darlin'?" "What do you want to name her?" I shrug and sit beside her in the bed. She lays her head tiredly on my arm. "I like the name Cassie." She says, tracing the tattoo on my arm with her finger. I smile and cover her hand with mine. "Yeah I love that name." I kiss her forehead and a little bit later, she's asleep. I have to figure out what I'm doing with Tully and Kasi. I'm gonna tell her when she gets back.

*two days later*

I get Cassie dressed and ready to go home. She's wearing a onesie that says daddy's little princess. I gladly pick her up and help Miranda to her feet. I didn't tell her yet about Tully. I will soon. I just have to figure out how. Kasi is getting home today so I'm meeting her at the airport. "Hey Jason!" She calls waving as she runs over to me. I'm not in a good mood since I have to tell her this. "Sorry about missing the baby." She says. "You're fine." I reply, hugging her and taking her bag. "So.... Baby details!" She gasps, beggingly. I smile. "Healthy baby girl. Weighing 7 pounds and 8 ounces. Her name's Cassie." I tell her. "Kasi, I-" Just then her phone rings. "Hello. Oh hey baby." Tully. My grip on the wheel gets tighter and I'm more pissed off. "Yeah Jason picked me up. I'll see ya soon." She hangs up. "Kasi, I have to tell you something." "What's up?" "I think Tully is cheating on you." Her eyes go wide. "What?!"

Tully's pov

"Baby, you have to go. My wife's gonna be home soon." I gasp, worriedly. "You're taking too long to tell her that it's over." Melony (the mistress) says. I don't want me and Kasi to be over. "I'll call you later." I say, sternly. She sighs. "Fine." Finally she leaves. I sit on the couch acting natural as Jason's truck pulls into the drive. The door slams open and I stand up.

Jason's pov

"You're cheating on me!?" Kasi yells at Tully. I set her bag down by the door. My angry stare settled on my dumbass bass player. "What?! How?!" He chokes out. "Jason told me! I can't believe you!" She screams. He of course gets pissed off that I told her. "You're the dumbass who did it not me you jerk!" I shout. "I can handle this Jason. Just go home with Miranda." Kasi says. I watch her worriedly. "You sure?" She nods. "Ok Kas, you know where to find me." I hug her then get back home. "Hey baby I'm home." I call. I hear laughing upstairs. I go upstairs, following the laughter. I open the door to our bedroom and drop my hat in shock. "Baby?! What are you doing?!" I cry, furious. She is in bed with another man?! I can't believe this!! Tully is cheating on my sister and my wife is cheating on me! I take a step back in shock and trip, falling down the stairs.

*later*

I wake up in the hospital. "Oh man what the?" My head is killing me. Miranda sits by my bedside, looking worried. "What are you doing here?" I gripe. "Jason what are you-" "I can't believe you're cheating on me!" I shout. "Cheating on you? What are you talking about? I'm not-" "Don't lie! I saw you!" She's crying and backs up. "I'm not! I would never!" She runs from the room. I wish the fall down the stairs killed me. Kurt walks in my room. "Dude, what just happened?" He asks. "I came home after dropping Kasi off and found her cheating on me. I was so shocked I fell down the stairs." I explain, furious. He looks confused. "Jason, you never made it to the airport. You got hit head on by a drunk driver. You've been in a coma for almost a month." He says. My eyes go wide. "Wait?! What?! I've been.... Oh shit! I was only dreaming then!" I shakily get up, my head killing me. "I've gotta go find her!" "I'll get her. You stay in bed." He says.

Miranda's pov

Why did he say all that?! I'm not cheating on him! Rachel hugs me while I sob. My husband has been unconscious for almost a month and when he wakes up, he accuses me of cheating on him. Kurt walks over. "Jason wants to talk to you." He says. "I don't want to talk to him. Not after what he said." I cry, sobbing. "He was dreaming. Just go talk to him. He'll clear it up." I debate on it and Rachel convinces me to go talk to him. I walk back in his room, my fists clenched and tears burning against my skin. "Baby, I am so sorry. I didn't even know I was unconscious. I didn't know I was dreaming. I thought it was real hun." "Thought what was real?" "I was dreaming. I guess. I was dropping Kasi off at Tully's and when I got home, I saw you in bed with some guy. But it was all a dream. I'm sorry!" I relax my fists. "It's okay Jason. You hit your head hard. That's probably why." I say, walking over to his bed. "You know I would never cheat on you right?" I ask, more tears threatening my eyes. "Of course baby. I think the only reason I dreamt it is because Tully is cheating on Kasi." He says, surprising me. "What?! Or did you dream that too?" He shakes his head. "No I found that out when you went into labor." "Oh." He hugs me. "I'm sorry for accusing you of that baby." "It's okay Jay. You were only dreaming. I'm just glad you're okay." I reply, snuggling against his chest, his arms wrapping around me. "I love you baby." He says, kissing my head, my arms around his neck. "I love you too Jay."