An ordinary Aldean day

Jason's pov

I was listening to the hot top 20 while the family is still asleep. Luke's strip it down is number one. I smile and turn the TV off then get started on breakfast.

Miranda's pov

I'm awoken to the smell of waffles. My mouth starts to water before I'm even out of bed. I'm starved. I smile seeing the rose beside my bed. I put my red robe on and walk downstairs.

Jason's pov

Baby girl's awake. I smile and turn around. "Hey honey, sleep well?" I ask, holding my arms out which she gladly accepts, resting her head on my chest. "Better than I have in a while." I smile and kiss her head. "I love you baby girl." "I love you more." She looks up and I kiss her lips. "Baby that ain't even possible." She laughs. "Anything is possible, Jay!"

Rachel's pov

I wake up in Kurt's arms in his bed. I snuggle into the crook of his neck. He releases a soft moan and holds me tighter. "Good morning, sweet thang." He says. I smile and tilt my head to look at the adorable blonde boy. "Morning." I whisper. He kisses my nose. I intertwine our fingers of one hand, the other is in his hair. "I love you Blondie." I tease. He smiles. "I love you too baby." "Hey hungry?" I ask. He nods. "Let's go to Miranda's. I'm sure that cowboy husband of hers has made somethin'." He laughs.

Jason's pov

Someone knocks on the door. "Knock knock!" Kurt calls. I release my grip on Miranda's waist. What are they doing here? "Come on in, guys!" She calls. I smile and shake my head. "Now honey that could be a serial killer for all we know." I joke, tapping her nose. She laughs and wraps her arms around her neck, pulling me to her again where we kiss as they open the door. I half wave, my hands finding her hips again, our bodies barely an inch apart.

*later*

We were hanging out at Tully's. The boys playing around in the yard. I was laying on the grass on my back, staring at the sky. She leans over me. "What are you doing?" She asks. I smile. "Chillin'." "Oh don't pretend to be cool." She gasps, laughing. "Hey I'm cool!" I gasp, sitting up. I shrug and lay back down. She kisses me while sitting up. I love this wild girl more than life itself. Kasi calls her. Ugh. "I don't want you to go baby." I mumble, holding her hand. "Oh Jay, you're so silly." I laugh and close my eyes as she goes back inside. Tully sits beside me a second later. I open one eye to look at him. His legs pulled to his chest. His hair blowing in the wind. His stare glued to his shoes. "You okay man?" I ask, confused. "Yeah I'm fine. What about you?" "On cloud nine, dude." I reply, closing my eyes again, my hands behind my head. He laughs slightly. "Jason you're the weirdest man I've ever known." I laugh and open my eyes again. I sit up and hug him just to increase the weird factor and to mess with him. "Yeah but ya still love me." "Oh God dude, you're such a weirdo!" He gripes, pushing me off. I smile and lay back down. "Yeah but I'm your sister's weirdo." He laughs again. "Thanks for that by the way." "Thanks for what?" I ask, looking up at him. "Marrying my sister. Making her happy. Changing her life completely." "Trust me man, she changed my life." He hugs me this time which surprises me. "Are you tryin' to be the weird one now?" I ask. He laughs and shakes his head. "Hey bromance!" I hear my girl call. My cheeks get fire red and we pull apart. "Well that was embarassing." He says. I stand up. "Weirdo." I joke playfully punching his shoulder. He smiles. "You comin'?" I ask, holding my hand out for him. I pull him up and we go back inside. "Hello Ladies." I say, waving. They both smile and roll their eyes. "You keep doing that baby and they'll get stuck like that." I joke wiggling a finger at her. She does it again just to mess around. I laugh and pull her into my arms. "You're mine now baby." I say. "You silly cowboy, I've been yours for 7 years now." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning her head back.

Tully's pov

Kasi hangs on my arm. He spins her around, to only music they can hear. The music of their love. He kisses her, one arm around her waist, the other on the back of her head. My little sis has never been so happy. "Hey cowboy, get a room!" I call. His head shoots up and he trips, falling on his ass. "What the hell man?!" He snaps, glaring at me and rubbing his sore butt. I laugh my head off. "Well, I'd rather you not do it on my living room couch little brother." Kasi teases. "Ok there is two things wrong with that statement. One, no that's just wrong and two little brother?! I'm older than you Kasi!" I laugh again. He rolls his eyes. "Now that they got the idea in my mind." He says. My eyes go wide. "No!" I gripe. He laughs. "Dude, I'm kidding. There are kids in the house." He says. "Relax man." He sits on the couch, her right beside him, their hands clasped together and her head lying on his shoulder. I smile and shake my head, sitting down in the chair. Kasi turns on some football and we both cheer. The girls just roll their eyes.