Just a regular night on tour

Jason's pov

I smile seeing Kurt and Rachel asleep together on the couch. They look so cute together. My baby walks out of our room. I tap her shoulder and point at them. "Aw, they look so cute. I'm so glad those two found each other." She whispers. I hold her hand. "I'm just glad my buddy ain't suicidal anymore." I whisper back. She nods and kisses my cheek. We get to the destination. We have like five hours til the show so I take Miranda to a resturaunt. I know I'm starved and she probably is too. The waitress takes our order and brings over two beers. "But we didn't-" I start. "Courtesy of your number one fan." The waitress says. Oh. I smile. "I reckon you're the number one fan." She nods. I take a picture with her and do the normal fan thing. "You're so good with your fans. I just love it." Miranda says. "Well without them, I wouldn't be the man I am today." I reply, putting my hand over hers.

*later*

"Take a cane pole to the fishing hole and catch a couple fish and just like that toss 'em back and make a little wish!" Luke sings. I watch him do his crazy dance moves. That guy is so nutty onstage. Kurt and Rachel are laughing and talking. Tully and Kasi are making out. We're about to go on soon. Brad does one song and then we go out. Just then Luke trips over a wire onstage and does a somersault! He shockingly lands on his feet. "I'm okay everybody. For once I didn't fall offstage." He gasps, dizzily taking a step back. Stupid move because he steps right offstage. I roll my eyes and shake my head. That crazy redneck. Brad laughs and walks onstage, guitar in hand. He helps him up and Luke heads backstage. "Ok y'all just to tease ya, I'm singing one more song before the big guy comes out." The big guy?? Funny nickname. "I can still remember when grandpa died and our ship came in daddy said he left mama and him more money than you'd ever seen. And just like that we were thousandaires had a brand new boat and a Frigidaire and all us kids in our underwear were jumpin' on a trampoline." I find Luke backstage. "Hey Luke nice fall." I say, jokingly. He rolls his eyes. "It was fun." I am going out to sing part of the song with him. Me and Luke talk for a bit then I have to get out there. "We rocked we rolled we lived it up til it started Runnin' thin...." Brad pretends to be surprised and the fans cheer like crazy. "And we began lookin' for a way to spin that wheel again..." He takes over now. "I heard a song a couple months ago." "Was Carrie Underwood on the radio." I sing. "It reminded me of a poem my brother wrote back in second grade." He sings. We get through the rest of that song. He goes backstage. I walk to the edge, mic still in hand. "Now let's see...." I look out over the epic crowd. "This looks like my kinda party." I finish, smiling. The guys in the band rip the cords to my kinda party and I start singing it with the fans going crazy. During the second verse, my sweet beauty runs out onstage. I sling my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to me. "If you can be my tanlegged Juliet, I'll be your..." I sing then hold the mic out for the crowd. "Redneck Romeo!" They yell. I smile and kiss my princess. "Oh baby you can find me in the back of a jacked up tailgate sittin' round whatchin' all these purty things. Get down in that Georgia clay and I'll find peace at the bottom of a real tall cold drink. Chillin' to some Skynyrd and some George Strait!! Let's get this thing started it's my kinda party."

*after the show*

Me and Miranda were making out quite heatedly backstage before we snuck away to the bus. I tore open the door and pushed her against the wall as we continued to make out. "You got one hot body baby." I say. "You gotta see more than what you're seeing to tell that cowboy." She flirts teasingly. She puts her arms in the air and I take her shirt off, kissing her again. She walks back to the bedroom with me following her obviously. She sits crosslegged on the bed. She loves to get to me. I grab one leg. "Might as well sooner rather than later baby girl." She laughs and stands up, kissing me again before slipping out of those skinny jeans that hug her butt so well. Instead of those jeans hugging her ass now it's my hands. I pick her up, dropping my jeans down to my ankles. "Let's get this thing started you're my kinda party." I whisper laying her on the bed and kissing her neck. Then it got really good as I moved inside.

*later*

Damn, that was the best we've had since I don't even remember. She's smiling and staring at the ceiling, her eyes closed. One hand behind my head, the other around her. "I told you baby, one hot body." I say, playing with her hair. "Yeah you're always right Jay." She says, turning over, scooting closer into my side. My arm wrapping tighter around her. "I love you baby girl." "Love you too cowboy." She whispers, kissing my cheek. We both go to sleep after that.