Tricked

Jason's pov

I meet the guys in the band at a nearby bar. I walk inside and Rich waves so I walk over. "Ok now that everyone is here." Kurt starts. "What's going on guys?" I ask. We follow Kurt to a flight of stairs. "Where's this lead?" I ask, untrustingly. "To an even cooler underground bar. It's epic!" Kurt exclaims excitedly. They start to go down. "I don't know about this guys." I say, staring at them. "Oh come on Jay, don't be a wuss!" Tully says. He knows I hate being called that. I clench my fists and walk with them down the stairs. "If you weren't my wife's brother, I'd so slug you right now." I gripe, pointing at Tully. As we descend, it gets darker and the staircase gets leaner to where everyone has to walk in single file. I seriously don't like this. But I don't want the guys to think I'm a wuss. I'm about to say something when Kurt who's at the front of the line pumps a fist in the air and runs to a door. "Can we hurry up guys?!" I grumble. "Hey quit being such a buzz kill." Kurt gripes, glarig at me. He knocks on the door. Someone creaks the door open. "Who is it?" He asks. "Kurt Allison." Kurt says, proudly. "Aw. The appointment." The guy says with a smirk. This is all very weird. What kind of bar do you make an appointment for? "Come on!" Kurt says. I stuff my hands in my pockets and follow the guys inside. The door shuts with a metallic clang. I glance back at it worriedly. The guy at the door smiles back at me. "Have fun." He says, pushing me forward. I stumble through a doorway and come into a room with lights and loud music. I look up and am shocked to see it's a gentleman's club! I stomp over to Kurt. "Why the hell did you bring me down here to a stripper joint!?" I try not to scream. "Oh relax Jason! It's fun!" "Not for me! I'm a married man!" "Who cares? As long as you don't have sex with them you aren't cheating!" I didn't want to be here. I hate these kinds of things even when I was single. I have always hated gentleman's clubs. I roll my eyes and sit at the bar. "What'll it be?" I glance at his name tags before replying. "A shot of Jack, Jack." I say. He smiles and pours me the shot. "Not into this stuff?" "No. My idiot friend brought me down here and didn't tell me what it was. I've never been one for strippers." I mutter. "You sir are a good man. Good men get ruined down here. I'd get out while ya still can." I down the shot and stare at him, a little freaked out. Ok, a lot freaked out. I set the shot glass down. His warning gives me enough incentive to leave. I stand up from the bar. A hand on my shoulder instantly. I don't know who it is but whoever it is is holding me in place. "Ya got five seconds to let me go before I make you." I warn. "Sit back down, have another drink." He says, persuasively. "I'm just warning you guy, I'm not doing anything stripper related. That's not the kind of man I am." He laughs and walks away. "I've gotta get outta here." I mutter, annoyed. "It's too late." The bartender says. What does he mean by that? "Ya want another shot?" He asks. "I guess so." I say, shrugging. He pours me another shot. I down it in seconds. I pull out my phone to call my girl but I've got no cell service. I put the phone back in my pocket annoyed. A stripper sits beside me. Ugh. "You don't look too happy." She says. "Nope." I mutter, hoping she'll get the hint and leave me alone. But she doesn't. "I can change that." She says. I shake my head. "Sorry, I don't do strippers. Plus I'm married." I say, showing her my ring. She shrugs. "Who is gonna tell?" She whispers, standing up, her hands on her hips. I turn back to the bartender as he pours me another shot. Wait a minute, I can use her to get outta here! "Actually you can be of some assistance." I say. "No señor. She's going to trick you!" The bartender exclaims. "And I ain't talkin' about a lap dance. I wanna get outta here. Can you help me?" She looks over her shoulder. "I can but we can't talk out here. They're watching me. You'll have to go private." Ugh what'll Tully think? Then I realize he's too distracted with another stripper. We go back to the other room. "Info and escape is gonna cost you." She says, her hands on her hips again. I pull out my wallet. "How much?" "I don't want your damn money fool! I want to escape too!" Wait a minute, if she knowws how to escape, why hasn't she tried to yet? I glare at her annoyed. "You don't even know how to escape, do you?" Her hands drop to her sides and she sighs. "No. But if you figure out how I want to go too. If I can't I'll tell the boss." "Tell your damn boss. I don't care. I'll have a bullet between his eyes before he even knows what hits him." I gripe, stomping out. Right before I open the door, she grabs my shoulder. "I can make your world a place you would never dream." She whispers in my ear. I pull free. "What part of I'm married don't you understand?" I snap angrily. I open the door. "Kurt, get me the heck outta here!" I shout but they're all gone. "Where'd they go?" "Private rooms." The barkeep says. I sigh and sit back down at the bar. I look around. I could take the guard out with my pistol easily. I stand up, my pistol hidden in my shirt sleeve. But suddenly someone hits me in the head. I hit the ground in surprise and my gun skids away. I curse under my breath. Whoever it was hits me again causing me to black out.