help

Jason's pov

She places the gold medal next to my music awards. "I told you you could do it." I say, kissing her cheek. "You're the only reason I did." She whispers. Danny runs in excitedly. I pick him up. "Daddy can you come to my school for parent's day?" He asks. "Sure bud, but wouldn't ya want an Olympic runner instead?" I ask. She gives me a dirty look. "I want you to sing them a song!" He says. "OK, I'll be there." I mumble, setting him down. He run back out and turns the TV on. She sits on my desk with a flirtatious grin. I smile and close the door. "I've never done it in my studio before." I whisper, kissing her gently on the lips.

*several hours later*

I'm in the kitchen making dinner and she's standing behind me, her hands around my waist. "We're a happy family." She says. "The happiest." I whisper, turning around and kissing her. Tully calls my name. "Aw, the Kennedys have arrived." I mutter, looking up. I smirk. "I'm in the kitchen making out with your sister!" I call. She laughs. "Ha ha very funny." Tully says, walking in. Tully's twin boys John and Ben run in playing tag. "Hey, no running in the house!" Tully calls. "Where's Kasi?" I ask. "On the phone out front." He says, pointing behind him. "Ya got any beer?" He asks. I smirk. "This is a guiness only household." I reply, working on dinner some more but she keeps distracting me with her kisses. I set the spoon down. "Let's go out to eat." I say, wrapping her in my arms and kissing her. I turn the stove off and hear shouting. Oh no, the boys are gonna wake Danny. Tully stumbles in, tripping over his shoelaces. "Those rotten boys." He mutters. I let go of his sister and help him to a chair. "While I wasn't looking, those little devils tied my shoelaces together!" He grumbles, furiously. "That's why you should wear boots." My wise wife says. I nod. "They're strong, they'll protect your feet, and no laces." I say with a wink. Kasi comes into the kitchen. "Where are the boys?" She asks. Miranda sticks her hand in my back pocket, making me jump. "Uh, I'm not sure. Last time I heard they were tying Tully's shoelaces together." I tell her. We pile in my truck and head to Chuck E Cheese. The kids can play in the arcade and we can sit around shootin' bull. I close my eyes and take a micro nap while we wait for our food. I feel her kiss my cheek. I open my eyes and kiss her back, holding her hands and intertwining our fingers together. We kiss again then Tully clears his throat. My cheeks get red and I stop. The food arrives so we call the munchkins. I notice the wife isn't eating. "What's wrong babe?" I gasp, putting an arm around her. "Nothing, I'll tell you later." She says. "So something is up?" I ask. She nods. "Nothing bad." She adds quickly.

*after dinner*

We're walking through the parking lot towards my truck,holding hands. "So what's the news?" I ask. She stops walking. I stop too. She's got tears in her eyes. "Baby, you said it wasn't anything bad!" I cry, worried. She smiles. "It's not. It's just a big decision to make!" She says, covering her eyes. "What is it?" I ask, holding her hands in mine. "I heard the story of a woman who wants to have a baby and can't." She says. I'm not sure what it has to do with her. "I was debating on becoming their surrogate." My eyes go wide. "Whoa! You mean like being pregnant with someone else's baby?" I gape, shocked. "Yeah, do you think I should do it?" She whimpers. "I mean if ya really want to." I say. She hugs me tight. "It's just I look at Danny and love every moment I have with him and she doesn't have this opportunity without me. I want her to experience the joys and love of having a baby." She says. I smile. "Ya know that's why I love you." I say, kissing her. "Now here's the bizzare part. Her name's Miranda and the husband's name is Jason. He's an ex military man. It's pretty cool to be helping someone like that." She explains. I nod. "I can't wait baby girl." I reply.