Baby news

Jason's pov

Whoa! Wait did I just hear him correctly? We lock eyes. "Did he say I was pregnant?" She asks. I nod. "You're serious about this doc?" He smiles and nods. Well we're gonna have another baby. "I didn't see this coming when I woke up this morning." I mumble, holding her hand. "Let's go tell the family. Oh wait how far along am I?" "Only a few weeks."

*later*

Me and Tully are drinking on the front porch. I'm about to tell him the big news. "So what was wrong with her?" He asks. I smile and stand up. "Nothing was wrong with her." I say, nonchalantly. "I think throwing up for two days is cause for alarm!" He gapes standing up. I do too. "No wait Tully calm down man, the reason I said there's nothing wrong with her is because there's something right with her!" I gasp. He stares at me confused. "She's pregnant again man!" His eyes go wide. "Oh! So that's why!" I nod. He smiles. "Congrats man!" "Could you tell the rest of the family. I don't feel like it." "Sure."

*later*

We're laying in bed watching the walking dead. "You won't go all worry wort dad on me again will ya?" I laugh. "What do you mean by that, hun?" "You know what I mean!" "That was only cause it was my first time and I was worried sick of something happening. My second time around I'll be the calm and collected dad." She smiles and rests a hand on my leg. "You better be." "I will." I say, kissing her forehed. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. My fingers intertwining with hers. "You remember the first time you got pregnant, Tully nearly had my head!" She laughs. "He got so pissed off." I nod and close my eyes remembering.

*the next day*

What I'm dreading is her cravings. They are always a lot and they're always weird. Danny stumbles in exhausted. "You better not have stayed up all night playing video games again." I say, pointing at him. He laughs. "Relax dad. I wasn't up all night playing video games. I was up all night reading comic books." I sigh and rub my eyes in annoyance. "Back when I was your age-" "Oh dad, let's not do a back when story. I'm tired." He mutters. I laugh. He's tired since he stayed up all night. Whatever. He stumbles back upstairs. I get breakfast made and go up to get her and she's fast asleep with him snuggled up next to her. I smile. "My adorable little family is getting bigger." I mumble, watching them. They're my whole life. They're my whole world. I just can't explain it. I could lose everything in my life but them and I'd be perfectly fine. I leave the breakfast where it is and lay down beside my wonderful wife and rambunctious son and child to be. "Goodnight Jason." She whispers. I smile. "Goodnight sweetheart." I say, squeezing her hand. Even though it's 11 in the morning.

Sorry its so short