A sad twist

Jason's pov

Since it was all a dream, Kasi still doesn't know about Tully. I'll talk to him first. Kasi is out getting groceries so this is the perfect time to talk to him. I go to their house and what infuriates me is he has that chick over here now!! I slam the door open, furious. They're fighting which I didn't expect. "What's going on here?" I ask. "Trying to get her to leave." He mutters, glaring at her. "Here's the deal Tully, you stop seeing this chick and I won't tell Kasi you cheated on her." "That's the thing Jay I was telling her I wasn't seeing her anymore but she won't leave." At least he does have some guitly feelings toward this whole situation. He's about to reply when my phone rings. It's Miranda. I answer it and thus giving him time to think. She's crying! "Baby, what's wrong?" I cry, terrified. Tully looks my way. "Jason, I can't tell you this over the phone." "What happened?" "It's your sister. Come home please." Kasi. What happened to Kasi?! "Tully something happened to Kasi. We have to go." We both get in my truck and floor it home. She's sobbing on the couch along with Tully and Kasi's twin boys. The boys look a little busted up. I drop my keys in surprise. "BOYS!" Tully cries, running to them. "What happened?!" My wife stands up, her eyes locked on me. "She's dead, Jason, I'm so sorry." "D-Dead?! K-Kasi's dead." I choke out, backing up and hitting the wall. "What happened?" Tully asks again. My heart is pounding in my ears and I can't think. "Car wreck. It flipped." But I block the rest out and sit on the ground, my back against the wall, in shock. My sister is dead. My sister.... That's all I can think about. The same sentence rolling over in my head. My sister is dead.

Sorry its so short.