The Haunted school

Jason's pov

How am I gonna drive with a bullet wound in my side? Whatever, I'll have to. I have to get to her.

Miranda's pov

I sit on a bench all tired from running to get my frustrations out. He killed my mom. How could he do that?! Then again, she did kidnap him. I sigh. I'm just so confused. I'm torn between loving him and the fact that he killed my mother. His truck pulls up. I'm still undecided.

Jason's pov

She must've been running since she's sweating. She gets off the bench. "You saved me all those years ago, now I saved you." She says. "Yeah. Ya sure did." I hope she's not still mad at me. She nods her head to the old school. The last time we went in there, we encountered more than a few spook moments. But it's also where we shared our first make out session. "You sure you ain't gonna get scared?" I ask. "If I do, I got my cowboy to protect me." She flirts. Yeah, she's not mad. I can pick the lock again. We walk to the school. I unlock the door. "Hey, I really am sorry about your-" "please don't talk about that." She says, putting a finger to my lips. It's really weird that she's not angry. It was her mom, after all. She rests her hands on my shoulders. "Jason, I know you feel guilty about it but you shouldn't. You did it to protect Rich." She says. "So ya ain't mad?" She shakes her head and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her. "I love you baby." I whisper. "You complete me." She says, resting her head on my chest, her arms around my waist. A high pitched scream makes me hit the wall in surprise. "It's probably whoever it was last time." She says. I shrug and sit down pulling her onto my lap. "Is your side okay to do all this?" She asks. In truth it's killing me to no end right now but I don't care. I'm good at ignoring it though. "Maybe a couple long necks will help." She says, handing me one. "If I drink, how are we gonna get home?" I ask. "We don't..... Have to go...... Home tonight." She whispers as we make out. I can do that as long as no more ghosts bother us. "I'm sure we can find a couch." She says. We go exploring. I hold her hand. "In case you get scared." I tease. She swats my arm. We find a teacher's lounge and lo and behold it had a couch. A dusty old couch but a couch nonetheless. We sit down, her on my lap, a leg on either side of me. I hold one in place because of my side. She doesn't seem to mind as we make out. I lay her down and kiss her neck. When I hear someone whisper in my ear get off my daughter! I look around a little freaked out. "Why'd ya stop?" She mumbles, her eyes closed. She obviously didn't hear the voice. "I-I thought I heard something." I say, standing up. "Hey, who cares?" She gripes, irritated. I'm still suspicious. She tugs on my pants leg. Whatever. I don't really care. I get back on the couch with her. I said get away from her!! I shoot up. "There's that voice again!" I cry. "What voice? I didn't hear anything!" She cries. "I know you didn't! But I did!" I say. She leans her head back on the couch annoyed. Maybe I should ignore the weird voice and just make love to her anyway. The thing that tugs at me is I think it's her mother. Screw it! I get back on the couch and do what I wanted to do years ago.