Many horrors

Jason's pov

When I come to, sunlight is in my face. I jump up the excited. I'm free! "Yes!" I cry, pumping a fist in the air. Kurt pulls me back into the woods. "What the?!" I exclaim in surprise. "Look at yourself!" He snaps. I've been stripped down to my boxers! We all have! "What the heck happened last night!?" Rich gripes. I scream in fury. "Those damn strippers took my fucking wedding ring!" I yell. "Ok Jason calm down!" Kurt gasps. I turn on him. "This is your fault! What the hell were you thinking!?" I scream shoving him back against a tree. "I have half a mind to knock you the hell out and leave ya for dead!" "Hey first things first where are we?" Tully says stopping me. I let go of Kurt and look around. It looks like a desert. "I think we're in Nevada." Rich says, squinting in the distance. Sure enough, I see the sign for Las Vegas. "I just want to tell you Tully. I didn't do anything with those strippers last night. So don't go tellin' your sister that I did when we get home." "As long as you don't tell Kasi." He replies. Oh shit! I just remembered that! He's married to Kasi and he was fooling around with strippers!! I take a deep breath and try to focus on the task at hand. "How do we get home?" I ask. "I think we should find clothes first." Tully says, glancing at his almost naked self. They took everything, my phone, my keys, my hat! I'm beyond furious! "Tully's right but as soon as we get decent and home, I'm giving you the third damn degree." I gripe, pointing at Kurt.

Miranda's pov

Kasi clutches a pillow in tears. Jason and the band have been missing all night and day. I'm terrified. "Ok, keep an eye out." I say, sighing. I hang up the phone with Luke and call Brantley hoping like heck he's heard from them. B doesn't answer. I throw the phone in anger and fear. I'm so scared and worried about them. I try to go to the bar, see if they're there. A guy waves me over. "I heard you're looking for Jason and his crew?" He asks. My eyes tear up with relief. "Yes thank God! You know where they are?!" I cry. He smiles. "I may." He says, making me suspicious. "Follow me." He says, pointing to some stairs. "They're right down there." I sigh and reluctantly follow him. I jump when I see Tully's cell phone! Yes they're here! He closes and locks the door. "Where's my husband?" I ask. "Who knows? All I know is I found me a new stripper." "What?!" I cry, turning around. He laughs. "Where are they?! You have my brother's phone!" I scream in rage." "Make the new girl feel at home girls." He says, teasingly. They sigh. "You're husband was here." One says, handing me Jason's wallet. Tears fill my eyes. "W-Where is he?" I whimper terrified. The reason she knew is because Jason keeps a picture of me and Danny in his wallet. She shrugs. "After they drug them and rob them, they dump 'em somewhere." I get slightly annoyed. "Why was Jason at a strip club?" I growl. "Trust me, he tried to escape but they wouldn't let him." The girl says.

Jason's pov

We finally make it home and I rush through the door. Danny runs over and I pick him up. "Where's your mama?" I ask. Kasi comes out of the kitchen. "Where have you been? Where's Tully?" She whimpers, crying. "It's okay. We're okay. We just got jacked by some bouncers. Where's Miranda?" "She went out looking for you. She said she was gonna try the bar." My eyes go wide and fill with fear. If the guy from the underground strip club hears her say my name, they're gonna get her for sure!" I run for the door. "Where are you going!?" Kasi gasps. "To save my wife!" I gripe, "Stay with Danny. I'll be back soon."

Miranda's pov

He's trying to kill the baby!! He can't have a pregnant stripper! "I will never be your stripper! You'll have to kill me first!" I scream, blocking my stomach as he hits me again. "Please don't do this to me!" I whimper, falling to my knees as he hits me again and again.

Jason's pov

"If my wife's in there you better open this damn door!" I scream pounding on it. I withdraw my gun and shoot the lock but it just bounces off!!

Miranda's pov

My whole body freezes when a liquid runs down my leg. My eyes fill with fear and tears as I look down and see blood running down my leg. He punches me again and I'm too devastated to care anymore.

Jason's pov

"Nooooo!" I hear my girl's voice. Screw this. I throw my weight against the door a few times and it cracks under my weight. I thrust it open. I point my gun around the room. "Where is she?!" I scream. "I will fucking shoot!!" One girl, the same one that talked to me yesterday points to a room. I rush back there as quickly as I can, seeing the boss standing over her, my baby girl crying on the floor. And blood. "You bastard!!!" I scream shooting him repeatedly, tears falling down my cheeks. The guy hits the wall coughing up blood and I run to her, pulling her into my arms. "The baby's dead." She whimpers, crying into my chest. The shock of it all leaves me motionless as racking sobs fill the room. I pick her up and walk out to the main room, my pistol falling from my hand. "You're all free. He's dead." I whisper as my girl continues to cry in my arms. The girl from the other night walks over to me. "I'm so sorry Jason. I tried to stop him." She says, a hand on my shoulder. I just ignore her and get her home. She's crying uncontrollably. I hold her in my lap as she cries. I pick up her phone and call Kurt. "Get your fucking ass over here right the hell now." I gripe, furious. He's gonna have hell to pay for causing this.