Allie

Allie turned around, blond hair slapping her face, to see them gaining on her. This was her life as it is, being a cyborg and all. In the year 2145, there was a law banning cyborgs from being alive. So Allie had to be on the run, she had to survive.

"Stop, you devil!" a policeman yelled.

The Government told America that the cyborgs would take over and destroy them all so they had to be destroyed. They were pretty much telling the world that they were afraid of these people who can't do anything about what they had become.

Allie leaped into an alley. She'd been running the streets of Boston for seventeen hours now. She hid behind a dumpster, and the policeman passed. Her loneliness started gnawing at her fast heart. She had to leave her family behind, this was part of her loneliness parade, the other part is she had no friends, not even cyborg friends. Suddenly, Allie saw something she hadn't noticed before, a small red button attached to the fence.

Out of curiosity, Allie pushed it. The floor below her opened up and she fell, the ground closing behind her.

Allie knew she would hit the bottom soon, she closed her eyes and waited. Cold, metal arms wrapped around her, saving Allie from the ground. Allie opened her crystal blue eyes and brushed her blond hair off her tan face. She looked into the face of a tan boy about her age, with jet black hair, green eyes, and cyborg arms.

"Welcome to the Cyborg Safe Zone girly," he said with a sly smile. "Welcome to your new home."