Aron

Aron had no idea what was going on during the meeting, all he knew was that it was cyborg stuff. Being a Regular it didn't concern him, but he stayed anyway because his dad was there and if Aron wanted to be like his dad he had to know how to react to cyborg stuff like his dad. What Aron was most shocked about during the meeting that his sister and the boy she called Polan kept on holding hands! After the meeting Aron went up to Polan.

"Are you Allie's boyfriend or something?" Aron whisper asked, he knew his dad didn't like Polan because he looked at him like he was a hole in his backyard and Aron's dad hated holes.

"No," Polan answered, blushing a bit. Aron shrugged his shoulders and wander off just as Allie came over to Polan, they started talking in hushed voices. Aron's parents talked and talked, so Aron went over to ask Allie's friends more questions.

"Why is your hair red?" He asked a boy who said his name was Flambo, he had his arm around the girl who said her name was Charity.

"Because it was red before and it's still red now," Flambo answered. "Like her hair was brown but now it's red!!"

Flambo started messing up Charity's hair as she laughed, Aron accepted the answer even though it made no sense.

"Did you almost die?" He asked one of the girls who said her name was Vixen, but Aron didn't know if it was her because another girl who looked just like Vixen said her name was Vera but only one of them had needed that thing in their mouth.

"Yes," She answered, Aaron walked up to Greyland next who was talking to the boy who said he was Roger and girl who said her name was Gloria but Aron could tell he was looking at Vixen or was it Vera?

"How can you tell the difference," Aron asked Greyland pointing to Vixen and Vera or was it Vera and Vixen?

"Because Vera's eyes and hair are darker than Vixen's," Greyland said, Aron looked over at the girls and saw that Greyland was right. Aron's eyes drifted and he saw that Allie and was talking to her and Aron's parents, then he saw his dad lead Allie into the Forbidden Room.

Aron gasped, a few minutes later Allie came out and discussed thing with their parents and then loudly cleared her throat quieting everyone.

"We are leaving now," She said, then she looked at Aron. "And my family is coming with us, we will give them a few minutes to pack."

Aron ran upstairs into his room, he pulled his duffle bag from his closet. He packed all the cloths he could, Ranger Rick, some books, a swiss army knife, his holograph messenger, and a dagger his father gave him for his birthday. He ran down stairs to join the others, and they went off on their journey and Aron didn't even know what it was about.