Charity

Charity walked out of the lab, her hand in Flambo's. The meeting was intense, but Charity got a little protective when Vixen glanced at everyone in the room including her boyfriend. Allie turned around and walked up to Charity with Polan at her side.

"We need to talk," Allie said glancing at Flambo and Polan. "You boys can go, this is girl stuff."

The boys walked off turning a tiny bit pale, which made Charity want to laugh but instead she said, "So what's going on?"

"I don't know if you noticed,"Allie paused and looked around to see if anyone was listening.

Whoosh!

The lab door opened, Allie pulled Charity far from the lab. "ok," She continued."I was blacking out and your were screaming. Something happened with my fingers, did you see that or was I hallucinating?"

Charity froze, the memory came back to her. Allie against the wall and...light coming from her fingertips.

"Charity?" Allie put her hands on Charity's shoulders and shook her out of the day dream. "Yes or no?"

"Yes, I saw the thing that happened with your fingers," Charity answered, Allie took her hands off Charity's shoulders. Confusion swept over her face, and the question why didn't come out of Allie's mouth but it hung in the air dangling them both.

Charit put a hand on Allie's shoulder and said, "We'll find out why."