Allie

Polan's sister had terrified Allie. She had jet black hair like her brother, she seemed to like wearing dresses because the purple dress she wore seemed to fit her well. What really scared Allie wasn't the girl's yelling, it was her eyes, they were green ice blocks. After Allie was cleaned spotless by the kind nurses, they helped her into a stunning silver dress. Allie looked at herself in the mirror. She hadn't been in a dress for a year, she didn't pull it off like Polan's sister.

"You look wonderful!" one of the nurses exclaimed. Her name tag said Sunny.

"Thank you, Sunny," Allie said. Sunny smiled at her, seeming pleased to have someone say her name.

Sunny perfectly fit her name. She had sun kissed skin, honey hair, eyes like the blue sky, a warm smile, but a cyborg arm. Sunny brought her back to the courtyard. The cyborg crowd had dispersed and gone back to what they were doing before the arrival of Allie. Polan was sitting in the cafeteria, chatting with three cyborg boys. One of them noticed her, she guessed that that boy told Polan that she was there because Polan soon turned around, looking stunned, and walked up to her.

"You look nice," he kindly said, but the way he looked at her said more. His buddies came to join him and introduced themselves.

"My name is Roger," a chocolate skinned, blond afroed, coco bean eyed, left armed cyborg, boy said. "It's very nice to meet you, Allie." Allie found his British accent adorable.

"My name's Flambo," said a boy as pale, with pumpkin orange hair, yellow eyes, a cyborg left hand and leg, and freckles that crossed his body like the Milky Way.

He smiled, grabbed Allie's hand and kissed it, making her smile and blush, and Polan turn pale, grabbing her hand away from Flambo's. They kept smiling at each other, rising Polan's anger. The last boy broke the fierce silence.

"Well, if you should know, my name is Greyland." This boy had hair so blond it looked white and amazing gray eyes that matched his cyborg body, all of him from the waist down was silver. Allie felt bad for this boy, she wondered what happened, but decided not to ask.

"It's okay to ask what happened," Grayland said shyly. "It was a really bad car accident. It killed my parents and little sister, but somehow I survived." Allie couldn't hold back, she hugged Grayland, only for a moment, his metal was cold as ice.

"Why don't you boys give this kind girl a tour," suggested Sunny. They took her to the cafeteria, the fitness room, the play ground and the hotel.

"You'll be staying in room 11," Roger informed her, handing Allie her key card.

Allie entered room 11, preparing for her stressful night.