Polan

Polan had been moved to the C.S.Z. when he was sixteen, after the law was passed, but that was a year ago. The newly seventeen Polan was holding in cyborg arms, a seventeen year old, just like him.

"What is this place?" she said. She was tanish and wore ratty jeans, worn out sneakers, and a stained blue tank top. Her left arm and right leg were cyborg. Besides being cyborg, the most noticeable thing about her were her eyes, they were like shimmering blue crystals on her pretty face.

Polan couldn't help liking her.

"It's where you'll be safe," said Polan. She looked around as the light showed her Polan's home, C.S.Z. As usual every man was in the fitness area working, the children were at the playground running, jumping, and just plain having fun. The mothers stood nearby, watching their cyborg children carefully. The cyborg teens hung out in the cafeteria, gossiping, goofing, and talking battle plans.

"I'm surprised that you found one of our access vents that quickly." He said with interest.

"Cool shoes," the cyborg in his arms said, pointing at his rocket boots. Polan descended to the ground and let her out of his grip.

"Thank you for saving me," she said shyly as cyborgs started to gather around them.

"You're welcome," Polan said with a bow, making the girl laugh."My name is Polan, what is yours?" The girl looked at her kind gathering to meet her. His grass green eyes met her crystal blues. She finally spoke.

"My name is Allie," she said. "Will I really be safe here?" The words 'of course' began to form on Polan's lips, but were cut off.

"Polan!!!!!" a girl shrieked.