Allie

At first the giant light beam that shot from the sky was alarming, but Allie felt strangely like that the way she should go. Then that roar, that was terrifying for Allie.

"What that light for?" Aron asked Allie, she thought it was just her seeing it.

"I don't know," she answered truthfully. She looked at Polan, he seemed confident and even more handsome than ever. Allie wished she could have his bravery. She noticed her dad shoot her a look that said, stop that.

As the group came up to a hill they could see a cave nearby, Allie decided they would check it out in the morning since the sun was setting rapidly.

The guys set up the tents, Aron tried but couldn't quite figure it out how to even put the pole in the ground. The girls sat around in the grass and told jokes.

"I think Greyland is kinda cute," Vixen blushed, her sister looked at her like she had three heads.

"Really?" Vera asked, like she didn't believe a word Vixen said. Vixen blushed deeper.

"Flambo and me are together," Charity said. "Just in case any of you like him."

Allie and the girls laughed, it was very obvious that Flambo and Charity were together.

"What about you Gloria," Allie asked Gloria, who gave her a look.

"Were all friends here," Charity stated in a strained gave Gloria a look that Allie could tell it was something she shouldn't get into. Gloria sighed.

"Ok," She said, glancing nervously around and hushed her voice. "I like Roger."

The girls exploded with OMGs and shocked faces. Allie could tell the boys were looking at them like they were crazy, but that didn't mind any of them.

ROAR!!!!!!!!!! The horrible noise echoed again, everyone stopped what they were doing.

Allie knew they needed to find out what that noise was coming from, before it found them.