Polan

"Grey!" Polan cried as his friend slumped to the ground. Clamping his metal fist, he walked fearlessly up to the dragon.

Bam!

He sent an uppercut to the creature's jaw. Then delivered four other punches to the dragon's snout, chest, side, and jaw again.

It groaned slightly, but didn't show any signs of giving up.

Wham!

A tranquilizer dart hit beast's thigh, Allie had used the tranquilizer gun she confiscated from Carter. She shot hundreds of darts in mere seconds. The dragon fell to the ground, unconscious. Polan finally noticed that Allie had something underneath her arm. It was gold and egg shaped, it had rubies and emeralds encrusted into it's surface.

Allie put the gun into her bag and held the egg shaped object like a baby.

Polan ran to her. Flambo grabbed Greyland.

"Man, this guy is heavy," Flambo complained. "What does he eat? Boulders?"

Polan rolled his eyes.

Polan helped Flambo carry Greyland back to camp, Allie kept the mysterious object close to her.

"What's that," Polan asked her. He stared at her with curious eyes.

She shuffled a bit but answered.

"It's a dragon egg," She answered, and blushed slightly. Polan jaw dropped to the ground. He was shocked, completely shocked. Flambo shared Polan's shock.

"What!?" Cried Flambo, almost dropping Greyland on his head.

"Allie", what did you do?!" That was the first time Polan had raised voice to Allie. She seemed shocked.

"I found the weapon," She answered sounding very annoyed, striding off.