Gloria

Everyday, Gloria would go to the lab to see Roger, she had a crush on him that was such a secret that she didn't even tell her group of friends. As she walked to the lab with a little skip in her step she saw the General, Polan with his arm wrapped around Allie (eye roll), and Flambo holding hands with Charity. Gloria ducked behind a corner to avoid her. She hadn't seen Charity since that day, but if she remembered how Gloria sold her out she didn't show it. Any way if she did remember she would have told someone by now. Once the coast was clear Gloria went over typed in the code and the door opened. Greyland laid on a table, his chest going up and down. Roger stood next to his computer next to him was a girl witha curly blond pony tail, a new age outfit, she and Roger seemed to be in deep conversation. Maybe this wasn't what Gloria thought? Maybe that were just friend? But she had never seen this girl before, maybe she was a new cyborg learning the ropes? But there was no metal on her maybe she was half cyborg? But Gloria's sesers didn't go crazy. This girl was Regular, and she was at C.S.Z.

"Knock, knock," Gloria said jokingly. Roger and the Regular girl turned around.

"Hello Gloria," Roger said, a small smile tugging on his lips. "What brings you here today?"

"I came to see if you have another new invention," Gloria answered, looking up and down the girl who stood at his side. She was beautiful and a threat.

"Nothing today I'm afraid," Roger said in his adorable British accent. "This is Vixen." Roger pointed to Vixen who waved at Gloria, who held back a sneer.

"I know you can tell that I'm regular," Vixen said. "But I'm only here to help."

Gloria crossed her arms, but believed her. She did seem to be telling the truth. Plus the General had a lie detector and would have done something instead of walking away.

"Ok," Gloria said looking at Roger, reducing her swooning over his wonderful smile that appeared on his face. "How did you get down here anyway?"

As Roger told her what happened with Greyland to now, Gloria watched to see if there were any signs of any loving looks and to her relief there were none.

"Why don't we just go get your sister?" Gloria thought aloud.

"That's a little harder than you think," Vixen stated nervously.

"So where do we start?" Gloria asked wanting to impress Roger and get this girl out of C.S.Z.