Flambo

Flambo was the first to walk out of the tent and saw Carter and Vera looking into each other's eyes but they quickly lied down and acted like they were in that position the whole time. Flambo suspiciously looked at them but let the thing slide, there were more pressing matter.

Charity slid her hand into his and kissed Flambo on the cheek.

"What's on your mind?" She asked, Charity knew he was in shock about the whole Greyland thing.

"I just want him to get his memory back as soon as possible.

"I think I know a way," Vixen said, suddenly standing next to Flambo.

She continued.

"I made a copy of the chip I put in his brain, it has all his memories. I just need to sort through to see if it's complete then I'll put it in his brain."

"Sounds like a plan," Flambo said.

He looked back at Grey's tent to see Greyland's head peeking out of the door flaps.

Charity squeezed his hand then headed back to her tent. Everyone else did the same. As Flambo was about to step into his tent he notice something carved into a near by tree. It looked like a pi sign but had circles on each line on the bottom. Flambo had no idea what the symbol was or meant. He would report it to Polan later. It had been a rough night, Flambo needed to rest for the trek back in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flambo's dream tonight wasn't like his normal ones. His normal ones consisted of mainly his favorite memories like meeting Charity or hanging out with his buddies. But this dream...was terrifying.

Flambo was back in the cave where him and his friends had faced the dragon only Carter was there and everything was moving in slow motion except for Carter who was carving something into the rock.

Flambo stepped forward and realized he wasn't in slow motion like the others. Flambo looked to Greyland and saw the slow motion version of his friend being swatted by the dragon's paw. Flambo looked back to Carter only to discover that he was gone. Flambo went over to see what Carter had carved into the rock.

It was the same symbol as the one carved on the tree outside Flambo's tent.

The cave began to shake, chunks of grey rock feel from the ceiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flambo woke up to see Polan shaking him.

"What's going on," Flambo said dreamily.

"We need to get moving," Polan ordered.

Flambo packed up his stuff and before heading out he checked the tree where he found the symbol and the symbol was gone.