Flambo

Flambo was an iron-legged fiery seventeen year old. When the law was passed Flambo was moved to the C.S.Z. and made friends with Roger, Grayland, and Polan, they understood the pain of being cyborg. They made a pact saying that they would hate regulars, but two months ago that all changed.

He met Charity.

She was a regular who was being hunted by the Government for helping cyborgs.

When he and Charity met, it felt like love at first sight for Flambo. He hoped Charity felt the same.

His hands covered her sea green eyes.

Her mocha skin felt like heaven on his spotted hands.

Her fiery curls bounced into a bun.

"Let me think," Charity said in a jokey tone."Is it someone famous?"

Flambo snickered.

Cyborgs in the Cafeteria looked weirdly at them and whispered about how even though Charity helped cyborgs, a regular and a cyborg just isn't right.

"Hmmmm...I think it's...," Charity said, sarcastically making a thinking face. "Flambo!"

She peeled his hands off her eyes.

"Good guess," Flambo said with a sly smile.

Flambo's fellow cyborgs watched their romance in disgust.

Flambo looked to the girl whom he loved so much, he badly wanted to kiss her, but something even more important nagged at his thoughts.

Charity leaned in.

"I have to go," he said, walking guiltily away from Charity and her confused face.