Greyland

Greyland did his usual route to the surface for medicine, he placed his finger on the scanner and the stairs to the trap door Allie had fallen through days before showed. Lucky for her Polan saved her with his rocket boots. Greyland reached the top he pressed the button that was only visible to cyborg scanners to close the trap door. The smell of trash was sickening. He pushed a button on the side of his leg that would hide his cyborg parts, making him look like a Regular. He pulled down his blue hood, trying to make himself less noticeable. Some pretty Regular girls walked by giggling and pointing at Greyland. Well at least he wasn't suspicious. His scanners went haywire as one of the girls smiled sweetly and waved to him. She was stunning with curly blond hair blue sapphire eyes and pale, in fact paler than pale.

But she was one of the rare and lucky one's. She was a half cyborg. But why was she being so kind? Her sensor's must have realized what he was. He shifted uncomfortably in his sneakers.

Something wasn't right. Three boys joined the girls and they walked away, but the half cyborg stayed. Still smiling at him, but the smile wasn't friendly. Something rustled behind him and the world went black.