Roger

Roger's program didn't go haywire when the half cyborg entered the room like he expected, he finished turning off the magic detector and hiding it. He turned to face her, she was just like Greyland had said she looked like, but with jeans, a sweatshirt, and a her curls bunched into a ponytail.

"Sit down please," Roger said pointing to a seat in the center of the lab.

Whoosh!

Polan, the General, newly recovered Charity and Allie entered the room. Charity walked to Flambo's side who greeted her with a huge smile. Polan and Allie guarded the door, giving each other loving looks. And the General seated herself in Rogers work chair, staring at the "guest" with great curiosity. The "guest" glanced quickly and fearfully at everyone in the room, when she saw Greyland lying on the table muttering words that even Roger couldn't understand her eyes went wide and she looked at him in horror. Not even a look recognising, Roger was starting to get confused.

"Do you know why you're here?" Roger asked her, she turned to answer him.

"No, I don't. Why don't you tell me?" she said this with such hatred it burned Roger, but he understood he would feel the same if he had just been kidnapped.

"You placed a chip into my friend's brain, " Roger said pointing at Greyland. "He was able to describe you, but he's going mad from what you're downloading from him. We want to know want to know who you are, why you did that, and who you work for half cyborg."

She started up at him blankly for a moment then her face showed fear, but a little bit of...amusement?

"You're really that dumb?" she said shaking her head. Roger wasn't understanding, did he get something wrong? What was going on?

"I'm not half cyborg," she said with total seriousness."My twin sister is, here's proof." She pulled out her holograph messenger and showed everyone a picture of her and a girl who looked exactly like her. The mood in the room dramatically changed.

"Who does she work for? Do you know anything that can help our friend?" Polan asked her desperately.

"She works for the government," The girl said, hearing that was like a bullet to the chest. " But I can help your friend." She got up and walked to Greyland, found his panel and opened it. He didn't even protest. She carefully pulled out a thin silver chip.

She walked over to her holograph messenger, plugged in the chip and typed like mad. Everyone's eyes were on her. Why was she helping? The question linger in Rogers brain. She pulled the chip out of the holograph messenger, through it on the ground and stomped on it. Another chip came out of the paper message slot. She plugged it into Greyland, shut the panel and turned to see everyone in the room.

"How did you do that?" Roger asked her with shock that everyone else seemed to share.

"Hacking is a hobby of mine, " she blushed. " By the way my names Vixen."

"Why are you helping us?" Polan asked the shock wearing off.

"My sister was forced to help the government because of her abilities," She said wiping her hands on her pants. "I'm helping you guys because if I don't my sister will be stuck doing the Government's dirty work and I'll never see her again."

"Alright, your explanation is acceptable," The General said, she stood up walked up to Vixen and said, "You're with us now."