Vixen

Vixen sat in a chair at Roger's desk, amazed by how fast the cyborg everyone called Greyland woke up.

"Ugh," He groaned. He was kinda...cute. He sat up and rubbed the place where his panel was.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey," Vixen jokingly smile as Greyland noticed her. He jumped away from her in a panic.

"Y-your..y-yo-our," He stammered pointing at me.

I finished his sentence, "Not the half cyborg that put that chip." I pointed to the crushed information chip still lying on the floor. "In your brain," I finished. He rubbed the panel on his head again and winced. I sat up and walked over to him, gesturing if I could open his panel. He shook his head rapidly.

"I'm just going to check on the chip I placed in there," I said, shocking Greyland and making him back away even more.

Vixen put her arms into a crossed position and said, "I'm not going to hurt you, I want to help you."

"She does Grey," Roger blurted, he had finished his talking to the girl he called Gloria who Vixen thought liked Roger.

"What were you and Gloria talking about?" Greyland asked, a little mockingly courisocity filled his fearful face.

Roger gave Greyland a weird look but said, "I told her all we learned about the weapon and every plan that we have."
A mischievous smile crept on Greyland's face, "You sure you weren't telling her how much you love her?"

Roger turned as red as his chocolate skin would let him, Vixen covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. Grayland must have noticed her reaction to his comment because his smile became wider. Roger's mouth flapped up and down like a fish, Greyland laughed at Roger's reaction.

"Well I might need to know the stuff you told her," I stated a smile trying to break free from my serious face. "Since I'm new."

So Roger told me about the search for the secret weapon, the war that would be started with the Government, and how they breached the Government systems and buildings. He even told her about the suspicion that the secret weapon was magical and the magic detectors little antics.

When he finished Vixen said, "I would interview Flambo and anyone he was in contact in that day."

Roger nodded agreeingly, grabbed his holograph messenger and sent a message.

"I have to go interview people," Roger said, he looked from Vixen to Greyland. "Will you two be ok?"

Vixen was about to answer but Greyland answered before her, "Yes we will be fine."

Roger left with the woosh of the sliding door.

"So...," Greyland said awkwardly. "How was your day?"