Polan

"GENERAL YOU KNOW THIS GUY!?!?!" Polan screamed. "AND CARTER DOES TOO?!?!?! WHAAAAAAA!?!?!?"

"Yes, we have some history, now Polan, please pick your jaw up off of the floor," The General said calmly, like they weren't facing anyone special.

The man around Polan's age snickered with a sinister smile.

"Well look what the robotic cat dragged in," He snarled at the group, but mainly at the general.

He focused his gaze on Carter who seemed very uncomfortable.

"So... I see you made friends with the enemy, Carter," The said like this whole thing was passing salt at the dinner table.

"Where is the President, Qar?" Carter asked disgusted, shaking off the uncomfortableness.

"What President?" Qar smiled wickedly. "I thought you hated him anyway."

"We just wanted to talk to him!" Grayland said. "What happened to him?"

Qar looked out the window. "He stepped out."

Roger peered out the window and turned pale. "He did indeed."

Everyone also turned pale and took two steps from Qar.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Polan demanded pointing at Qar with fiery anger in his eyes.

"What I want is what you do not have." Qar said. The kid was starting to annoy him.

"Cyborgs have really limited what life could be for mankind." He continued. "The greatest conflict in the world is about to begin."

He turned the large TV behind him on.

This morning, cyborgs rampaged across town, lighting numerous buildings on fire. Buildings were to be evacuated. No casualties so far.

The robotic individuals did not stop their rampage at the city of Boston and continued until they reached the Capitol Building. From here the general population can see that they have assassinated our President.

Special force teams are en route to the scene.

"You see this? This is what you have done! This is why cyborgs must be taken away from society! Away from everyone and everything!" Qar wouldn't stop now. He plowed ahead. "And you know what the easiest way to do that is?"

Everyone was silent.

"Declare war."