Allie

Allie sat down at a bench Roger had messaged her to meet her at and wondered why Roger had started asking her questions like:

When you first arrived how did your Flambo interact? Or, did you see anything weird lately?

The first question she answered, "He kissed me on the hand like those people in the olden age."

The second one she answered, "Well, I did see this weird light coming from my fingertips. Charity saw that too."

Roger wrote on his holograph messenger and when he heard her answer the second question he looked up.

"Come with me," he said in a serious tone. I followed him to the lab where Vixen and Greyland were chatting and laughing.

"Ah hem," Roger coughed and they stopped talking, looking a little flustered. Roger got out his magic detector and turned it on.

Roger picked it up, face it towards Vixen, nothing. Then Greyland, nothing again. Then Allie, beep beep beep, it went. Roger's eyes widened, Allie thought they would pop!

"Your one of the special people," Roger stammered, filled with shock.

"The what?" Allie was confused, she looked at Greyland and Vixen. The looked at her like she was an alien. Roger explained that only special people can find the secret weapon and Allie was one of them. This fact made Allie sink like a rock in a pond, this was why her dad really wanted her to run the day the law was passed. Not only because she was cyborg it was because she was special, more special than Allie could ever imagine. She stood a little taller, was going to find that weapon for her family and for her fellow cyborgs.

"Ok," Allie said. "Let's find this weapon."