Roger

He couldn't bear to see his friend like this. Grey was always so calm. The thought of someone hacking his fragile brain right under our noses.. It made him think about this harder than anything he ever had before.

Not to mention all of the damage he caused to my lab.

Greyland had returned from his trip for medicine yesterday, but today when Roger was working on a new invention, Greyland came into the lab freaking out and had practically destroyed his lab in a fit of anger. Greyland was now scratching his head where his panel was, his hair was a mess which made him look like a lion about to pounce.

"What's going on?" Flambo yelled as he entered the room holding his hologram messenger with the message Roger sent him in plain sight. Flambo's eyes widened as he saw Greyland.

"What happened to him?" he asked, Roger could tell he was on the breaking point. So much had happened to him this week,
he didn't need another problem.

"Girl...," Greyland mumbled as he swayed back and forth. Roger grabbed his clipboard and wrote down girl. Greyland had been mumbling stuff for the past eight minutes he had been in the lab. Roger thought they were clues to what had happened. So far he had girl, golden hair, curls, chip, pale, pretty, half, and cyborg. He started to piece the code together using the secret cyborg code, but what he came up with made no sense.

"The potato had to eat a donut?" Roger read, with great confusion. Flambo crossed over to look at Roger's work.

"I get it!" Flambo said, a sly smile on his face. Roger gave him a questioning look, but waited for what flambo thought was the answer of this code.

"A pale pretty half cyborg girl with curly blond hair," Flambo said with confidence. Roger's jaw dropped, he was wrong about something so simple that even Flambo could see it!

"Did that person do this to you?" asked Roger, recovering from shock. Greyland slowly nodded, his eyes glazed over and staring into space.

"Only...one who can...take it out," Greyland madly mumbled, but Roger understood every word.

"We need to find this person," Roger ordered, Flambo clicked his heels together and nodded. "Remember, half cyborgs are tricky so do whatever in your power to bring her here."