Roger

Roger ran at Qar flaming with rage, Qar raised his arm and Roger sailed into a wall.

His friends knew that it was time to stop standing around, and they all drew their weapons.

Roger sat up. His head pounded and threatened to make him black out. Gloria screamed through the harsh gag on her mouth. Roger untied her ropes and removed her gag.

"It's an ELNF Forty-Seven," Gloria gasped.

A Forty-Seven was the most high tech and dangerous bomb that Roger knew. The bomb was capable of tearing through even the synthesised marble that the capitol building was made of. It was dangerous stuff.

"Mother of all that is Metal!!" Roger cursed.

"Roger!" Gloria scolded him.

"Sorry, but we are in quite a cucumber here." He said. He began opening up the access panel on the side. He couldn't tell what was going on behind him, but he guessed the C.S.Z. team was doing battle with Qar's bounty hunters. He was lucky the bomb didn't have a timer, or else he really would be in a broccoli. The greatest he could do here was try to remove the actual explosives from the bomb casing.

"Hold on, this may tickle a little."

"You wouldn't DARE––"

He pressed hard into her neck and she went limp. He couldn't really have her moving around to jostle the package. Or keep talking to him.

Around Roger a battle had commenced. Allie was fighting two guys at once and Polan was fighting three. Greyland was kicking people in the stomach and the twins, Vixen and Vera, were punching and kicking whoever got close to them. The General seemed to be loading up some kind of rifle, and Aron was running around, yelling and throwing things. He looked like he was having fun.

Roger continued to work at the bomb; it was no easy feat. The wires around the explosive were making it difficult to shift anything without shocking himself.

Finally, he disabled the bomb but for good measure he threw it out the window.

Bang!

Roger seemed to turn in slow motion to see the General lying on the ground with her back facing them and Qar holding a gun, panting and smiling psychotically.

Roger's confidence fell. Everything was so quiet you could hear the last beat of The General's heart.

"Run..." The General's voice scratch with pain. She stopped moving.

Roger's heart rang in his ears, more men came flooding in, it all went in slow motion..

"GO!!!!!" Polan shouted, snapping Roger from his slow version of reality.

Gloria next to him let out a staggered breath, she was staring at The General. Roger put his hand on her shoulder, she looked at him with her green eyes red and wet with tears.

Everyone was screaming, crying, fighting... Roger didn't care. He reached back to feel his jet pack under his shirt, it was flat unnoticeable but packed a lot of punch. Roger pulled off his shirt so he wouldn't catch on fire, grabbed Gloria by the waist, and flew out the window.