Gloria

Gloria walked besides Roger as he and Vixen talked sciencey nonsense, eventually Vixen went back to Greyland.

"I can't believe he lost his memory," Roger told Gloria, she was filled with joy by the fact he was opening up to her.

"Well there are some things I'm glad the poor guys forgot," Gloria remembered the day Greyland had come to C.S.Z. she had thought he was cute and wanted to know more about him so she snuck a peek at his file. It was filled with pictures of him, his family, an overturned car, and before and after picture of his cyborg transformation. Gloria never forgot what she learned about Greyland and never looked at him the same way again.

The group trudged on, Gloria kept looking at Roger and looking away when he noticed her staring at him. During all the walking Gloria had time to think about if Roger liked her or not, but she knew she wouldn't know because Roger was like a locked safe.

"What are you thinking about?" Gloria was startled by the question and turned to Roger.

"Nothing," She answered, redness brushed across her face.

"You sure?" Roger gave her an expression that told her to open up, but no matter how much Gloria wanted to tell him how she felt she feared he wouldn't be her friend anymore. Anyway, everyone thought she and Trent her ex-boyfriend were perfect for each other and should get back together. Gloria loved Trent but not in the way she loved Roger.

"You wouldn't understand," she said instead.

Roger stubbornly looked at her, but didn't ask her another question. The silence was unbearable but it quickly ended when the sound of crunching came from ahead.

"IT'S HATCHING!!!!" Allie screamed from ahead.