Flambo

"You're all cyborgs..." The blond girl said with amazement. Flambo had to roll his eyes, he was tempted to insult her but that would only cause problems.

"Follow me," Flambo said reaching out his hand, hoping he only had to say that once. The girl looked at his hand like it was covered in slime.

"It's either take my hand or go by force," Flambo said matter-of-factly. A flicker of fear showed on her face, but she took Flambo's hand. He started to pull her towards the lab, but she stopped.

"Where are we going?" The fear on her face wasn't a flicker it was pure terror.

"To see an old friend of mine," Flambo said with a sly smile. He didn't know if that made her relax or be even more afraid, but he didn't have time to worry about some prissy girl's feelings. The half cyborg was just acting and some how hiding her programing, but Roger had said they were tricky so all Flambo had to do is play along for now. For now, the words were cold in Flambo's thoughts. He didn't want to hurt anyone, but if it meant helping Greyland he would do anything. They stood outside the lab door, Flambo started to type the code.

"Why do you want me?" The girl said, Flambo finished typing the code. The door whooshed open.

"You'll find out," Flambo said with a stone cold expression.