Allie

It was strange for Allie to be back in her old home, but Allie had a hard time describing what it felt like to herself. Her mom had finally woken up and when she saw Allie she nearly had a heart attack, her dad stared at Polan like he was the enemy, and little Aron kept on asking her friends questions and being extremely friendly. They all gathered in the dining room, Carter struggling on the table.

"Explain yourself," Polan stated, Allie knew this had to be hard for him. Polan had told her why Carter hated him and how Polan was happy the hatchet was finally buried. Allie comfortingly rubbed his shoulder..

"I'm half cyborg," Carter said, a gasp erupted from everyone except Allie, Greyland, Aron, and Allie's dad.

"I had to become half cyborg because of my anger," Carter continued. "The Government put a chip in me, so whenever I saw a cyborg I would hurt it. I thought I could control the instinct, but I guess not."

Carter's head was down in shame. Vera, who was looking at him with great anger expression had softened.

"Carter...," She started to say, he looked up at her.

Their eyes locked for a moment then Carter said, "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," Vera said, taking his hands in hers.

"I forgive you," Polan said. Everyone else did the same.

"Thank you," Carter said.