Greyland

Greyland opened his eyes, he was in Rogers lab. He remembered...HE REMEMBERED!!!!! Grayland leaped off the table he was lying on and did a little happy dance. All his friends were laughing, Greyland stopped his dance and his face turned as red as a tomato.

"Do you remember anything?" Vixen asked.

"Everything," Greyland said.

"It worked!!!" Vixen joyfully screamed.

They filled Greyland in on everything he needed to know.

"What if nothing works?" Greyland asked.

"Then we'll find another way," Vixen said. She slide her hands into Greyland's and squeezed it reassuringly.

Vera scrunched up her face like she smelled rotten eggs.

BOOM!!!

There was an explosion, everyone jumped to their feet and ran to the door. They tumbled over each other, Allie and Polan joining in on the pile. The group ran together to see what had happened. Men in black climbed down on ropes into the base, laser guns in their hands. Greyland realized Vixen never let go of his hand, they looked at each other and realized at the same time. There wasn't one chip in Carter's brain, there were two. One a controller, the other a tracker. Vera could have a tracker too but that didn't matter, they need to get everyone out. Cyborgs were running around, cyborg mothers picked up their cyborg children and ran. The group ran to get everyone evacuated, they fended of the cyborg citizen's while they got to safety. Greyland placed a swift kicked into a man's stomach sending him flying into a wall.

When everyone was safely in hiding and most of the intruders were knocked out Roger, Gloria, and Carter went to protect the lab, Allie, Vixen, and Vera went to search for people in need and that left Greyland, Polan, and Flambo to gather up warriors. The knocked on people's doors and asked for people to help fight. An army of cyborgs were forming behind them. They went to where the weapons were stored, the army gathered all they could and headed out to battle. Greyland set off gas bombs at the intruders, but his attention was drawn by a small cry.

Greyland found a little girl was hiding behind a corner crying for her mother.

"Hey," Greyland said, kneeling in front of the child.

The girl yelped in surprise. She looked a lot like Sunny, one of the nurses at C.S.Z.

"What's your name?" Greyland asked, trying to get the child's mind off the screams and explosions behind him.

"Rosie," She answered. She was definitely Sunny's daughter.

"Come with me," Greyland said, picking the girl up who didn't fuss. Greyland raced away from the battle with Rosie in her arms, he found the little safe haven the cyborgs he fled to and found Vixen trying to calm everyone down.

"Rosie!" Greyland saw Sunny run to him and pick her daughter out of his arms.

The mother and daughter hugged and wept together. Greyland saw Vixen look at him with a sigh of relief. Greyland exited the safe spot and went back to the battle.

When he returned all was quiet. The place that had once been a playground looked more like a pile of melted rubber. Cyborgs and Regulars were sprawled across the ground in a bloody mess.

Greyland look away and force the urge to throw up away. He had never seen anything like this since...no, he would think about the crash, he wouldn't think about his dead family.

Greyland found Flambo, Polan, Roger, Vixen, Vera, Carter, Charity, Gloria, and Allie thankfully alive but a little rustled up.

Vera ran into Carter's arms and they hugged each other for an awkward minute. Greyland turned to see Vixen's bottom lip pretty much on the floor, Vera looked at her sister and blushed.

The General ran up to the group frantically.

"We need to do the plan," She said, they looked at her like she had three heads. "Now!"

"What's the plan again?" Charity asked. Roger facepalmed.

"Remember?" Greyland asked her, but she looked at him blankly. "The thing where we go after the President?"

"And you better hurry," The General said. "I already sent the message."

"Is Alphie ready?" Allie asked, clearly worried about her growing baby dragon who was above seven feet by now and still growing.

"He's ready," The General said.

"Then let's go!" Polan ordered.

They rushed to the tunnels and found the one that lead to the capital, they scrambled inside and found the tube shooter. A gust of air blasted them through the tube to where a brown haired man with a gun awaited them.

"Go, go, go!" He ordered the group as they rushed out to join the ranks of cyborgs.