Vera

Vera eyelashes fluttered open to see Greyland crouched near her sister being loving towards her, and a sharp pain came from her left shoulder. Vera remembered what happened outside the house she was now in, Carter laid on the table. Vera wanted so badly to punch him in the face. Her attention went back to Vixen, and Greyland was still crouched over her.

"What are you doing?" Fury burned in Vera's voice, Greyland stopped what he was doing and looked at Vera with a flushed expression. Vera tried to get up but it hurt much to move. A few steps away from her, Polan began to stir. He let out a groan, Allie was so excited she kissed Polan on the cheek. A man glared at Polan, he held a young boy close to him. Allie looked at the man with a red face. Roger began to stir, then Flambo, then Gloria,and then Charity. Everyone stared at Vixen, waiting. Greyland had grabbed Vixen's hand without Vera noticing, but all Vera cared about was that her sister was alive.

Then Vixen let out a small groan, everyone let out a sigh of relief. But then, Carter woke up.

"Ugh, what happened?" He groaned.

"You shot darts at us!" Vera yelled, her voice full to the brim with anger.

"Darts that could have killed them," Allie added, more emphasis on the killed.

"What should dad with him Allie?" The man asked Allie, his eyes were like daggers on Polan.

"We need to investigate dad," Allie said. Vera was kinda shocked this man was Allie's dad. They sorta looked the same.

Suddenly, everything went wrong. Carter was struggling on the ropes, but Allie's dad was pinning him down. Gloria was screaming and Vixen started wheezing. Vera realized she didn't have her inhaler. Vera reached into her jean pocket and pulled out her extra inhaler, running to Vixen. Greyland kneeled helplessly around her, his face was part fear part confusion.

Vera, put the inhaler in Vixen's mouth and pushed the button. Vixen started breathing again, Vera let out a sigh. Gloria stopped screaming.

"Now what to do with Carter?" she asked myself aloud.