Mom's back home...

I walked in through the door, threw the house-key at the the table in the hallway and went straight to the fridge to fetch me a bottle of beer. It had been a long night with celebration at Proof's after today's battle, so I was dang tired and tired of pretty much everything at this moment.

I fell down on the couch and turned on the TV and took a big sip of the beer when I suddenly saw a shadow in the corner of my eye. I stopped drinking and turned to the shadow I had seen. I stared into her eyes while taking another sip of the beer, flashing the ugliest smile I could to her.

"Hello to you too, Alexis Marie..." She said and looked at me firmly.

"Don't call me that! It's Alex, you know good I hate to be called by my full name!" I said annoyed and looked back at the TV, but she walked over and stood right in front of it with her big fat ass.

"Where have you been, it's late."  She said and checked the clock on the wall, I followed her glance and saw that it was 2 AM.

"Out..." I said plainly and took another sip, she looked at me pissed while she stormed against me and pulled the beer out of my hands. "HEY! I complained.

"WHERE have you been? AND HAVE YOU HAD SEX WHILE I'VE BEEN GONE?!" She yelled, I looked at her while narrowing my eyebrows in confusion and anger.

"NO! Why do you even ask about that?!" I yelled back.

"Because, there are a hoodie and a pair of socks on the floor on YOUR ROOM, AND THEY WEREN'T YOURS!! And the bed looks like HELL!!"

"MARSHALL SPENT THE NIGHT HERE!!" I yelled in frustration, she looked at me confused.

"Marshall? I thought you were only friends?!"

"MOM! WHAT THE FUCK!? WE DIDN'T FUCK!! OKAY?! I yelled, and now I knew I was in trouble cause I was not allowed to swear in front of her, and in the worst case scenario, at her. She looked at me shocked before pointing up the stairs to my room.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!! You are GROUNDED for a WEEK!" I stared her down while stumping up the stairs to my room in protest, before I walked in, I turned around and pointed the middle-finger at her.

"FUCK YOU!!" I yelled and slammed the door, I stumped over to the window and sat down in the couch nearby so that I could look outside. "Fucking bitch..." I muttered to myself through gritted teeth and put on the headset I'd gotten from Proof for my birthday last year. I pressed "Play" on the Walk-Man.

Tupac started rapping in my ears and i rapped with him throughout the song, the song got me to think of--

Suddenly I saw the well-known car stop right outside the house, the stereo was on full and laughter echoed through the dark neighbourhood. A door opened and Marshall walked out the car, he was laughing as he slammed the door behind him and ran up to the front-door. Shortly after, the doorbell rang. I sighed as I heard them talking from downstairs.

"Yo, sooooo..." He started, he probably saw that he wasn't me standing there... "Oh, hi Mrs. Cubard. I thought you weren't home until next month?" He asked friendly, nice saved... I smiled slightly at that thought.

"Hello Marshall. As you can see, I'm home early, it didn't take as long expected!" She said and I could hear that she was smiling. Fucking BITCH!! I thought to myself angrily, but slapped myself. MENTALLY this time.

She might be a bitch a lot of times, but she was my mom. The woman gave me life, but it would've been great if she knew how to respect me too!

...Wow... It was me that cussed right up her face. Ah, fuck it...

"So, is Alex home?" He asked, I moaned annoyed.

"She's home, but grounded for a week since she didn't have any respect for me and sweared when she talked to me. So she's not going out any time soon, Marshall..." I didn't hear any answer before the door was closed.

It was the same old drill over and over again, so this was planned.

My mom works a lot out the country, but she loves Detroit and the house we have here so she doesn't want to move. She always travels around and is rarely home for more than 2 days...

Anyways, every time she gets home from work, she's damn grumpy and I always end up grounded the first day, so don't worry, she SAYS a week, but sees how stupid the whole thing is and "releases" me the next day.

But, me and Marshall always have a little plan. On my room, there's a balcony, it's on the other side of the house away from the road and windows and most importantly: mom.

So every time  Marshall and the guys are heading out, we did the same as usual.

Marshall ran over the lawn behind the house and picked up the ladder under the balcony, and climbed up.

Shh about this! I always pretend to be asleep in the bed, so that he always HAVE to climb up and wake me up, but sometimes I just didn't bother to wait and climbed down myself.

I heard the ladder being set up and jumpet in the bed while turning off the lights. I closed my eyes when I heard the balcony-door being opened.

Step, step, step, step, CLICK! He locked the door to the bedroom og turned on the lights.

"Alex." He whispered and shook me carefully, I moaned and opened my eyes to meet his blue. I immediately started to smile. "You're so fucking good to get yourself in trouble, you know??" He laughed and patted me on my back.

"It's not my fault my mom's a bitch when when get's home from---"

KNOCK! KNOCK! Somebody knocked on the door, and there wasnt a doubt that it was mom! 

We looked at each other horrified.

"HIDE!!" I whisper-yelled and pushed him away, I ran out to the balcony and pushed down the ladder so that she wouldn't see it and get suspicious. I turned around and saw Marshall closing the closet-door behind him as he went to hide inside it.

"Alex??" She asked from outside and tried to open the door, I quickly grabbed the doorknob, flipped the key and opened the door. 

"What?" I asked harshly and met her gaze, she looked at me suspicious and walked in slowly. "What do you want??" I asked again, I looked worriedly over at the closet were Marshall was when she stood directly in front of it. "MOM!" I yelled out annoyed, she turned to me and shook her head before walking out of the room. PHEW! I thought to myself and closed the door behind me before turning towards the closet when Marshall got out. "Look who decided to come out of the closet!" I said and burst of laughing when he pointed the middle-finger at me smiling before  walking over to the balcony.

"Uhm, how the fuck are we supposed to get down? He asked and looked at me with his eyes narrowed. I walked over to him and looked down at the ladder laying across the lawn.

"Shit..." I muttered, I didn't think of that...