I'll always love you...

Two weeks have passed since that day ... 

I was in a hotel room and looked out the window over the Detroit skyline as the sun moved up the sky once again. I rested my head on my knees while I hugged my legs, I was in a fetal position in front of the window. I closed my eyes and bit myself in my lower lip quietly as I sigh, I got up and turned on the radio.

---- Eminem is back to the spotlight with his newest release" Relapse ", which is out in stores right now! --- I turned off the radio quickly and looked at my phone as it rang once again, the picture of Marshall lit up the screen.

He had called several times every day the past weeks, I'd just let it go to voicemail and heard his voice as soon as he left a voicemail. I looked at the answering machine and pressed the button. I looked at the answering machine again when I let out a shaky breath. I sat down on the chair and looked at the machine quietly.

"Alex ... I ..." He let out a sigh. "I can't tell you how sorry I am with words ... I can't explain how ... How fucking stupid I feel for thinking ... Even for just one second, that holding that from you would make it all better ... Of course it wouldn't ... Holding it from you was wrong and I realized that just an hour after ... Lying to you. I'm sorry, I really am ..." He let out another sigh and a little sniff, I looked at the answering machine with tears in my eyes and looked down at my hands. "I don't even know if you hear any of these voice mails I leave you ... I've even lost count on how many times I've called ..." He chuckled briefly.

"167 times ..." I said quietly and looked up at the machine again while I let out a sniff.

"... I don't even know if ... If you even wanna talk to me or see me again, but ... If you hear this, just know that ... I love you." I bit myself in my trembling lower lip while more tears flowed down my cheeks. "I'll always love you ... Even if you'd just be a friend, I'd still love you. I don't give a fuck if you even get a new ... Boyfriend, I won't stop loving you. Ever. Even if you hate me ... I still love you... But if you get back with Brian, I'm not sorry if he accidently gets his ass killed for some weird reason ..." I let out a short laugh. "You've helped me through a lot of bullshit, I've caused bullshit and you've always been by my side no matter what. And ... I can't even talk right now ... It's a miracle I even finished that last song ... I don't know about you, but ... I miss you ... I miss holding you at night and waking up to your lightly snores ... Cause you snore and you better admit it !!" I smiled briefly and sniffed. "Well ... I miss your eyes, I miss your smile ... And your laughter whenever I tell one of my corny jokes ... I miss your perfume ... I miss you wearing my t-shirts, never thought I'd miss that but, there ya go ... I miss you taking my t-shirts. ... I miss my whitegirl ..." Then he was quiet, I sniffled and looked down at my hands. He hung up after a little while of being quiet, I grabbed the phone and looked down at his number ... Should I call him?

________

Be honest... Would you call your boyfriend if he did the same thing to you? GIVE REASONS!!! :D