My name is April...

I wore lenses, so he would not recognize my eyes. Hehehe! As usual I had blue eyes, but now I had gray, to be honest, I thought I looked better ...

Haha! Anyway, I'd pretend I was a fan and I did not know a damn, ooh sorry! ... I did not know any thing about his career, just everything before, so we'll see how far it goes ...

I took up the ID card and knocked on the door to room 238 and heard laughter ebbing from the room.

"Ey Yo, Paul! The door is knocking!" Shouted the familiar voice that gave me chills down my spine, I smiled to myself and saw the necklace I got from him still hanging around my neck, I thought I took it off! I hurried to push the necklace under the collar so that no one could see it as Paul responded laughter filled.

"Wow, what a talented door"! He said when the door was opened, Paul met my gaze and looked down on the ID card I had in my hands, he nodded and gave me a smile.

"Uhm, hi! I'm the fan, haha!" I laughed, he smiled at me as I put the card in my pocket and he led me inside. My eyes immediately went over to the sofa in the corner, there sat Proof and Marshall and laughed as they watched TV.

"Slim! Get your fucking ass over here, you've got a fan on visit!" Said Paul, Marshall looked up and met my gaze. It was as if time stood still when our eyes locked up, he stood up as Proof saw me.

"Goddamn, Slim! She really looks like ... y'know ..."Said Proof, Marshall looked at him questioningly but then brightened his eyes up.

"Alex !! HOLY !! I've totally forgot to call or TALK to here !!! Holy shit, how long has it BEEN ?? A year?" He asked frantically, I did not answer while pretending I was confused.

"Guys? Fan ??" Said Paul and sat down on the sofa next to the sofa Marshall and Proof sat, Marshall met my eyes again and looked at me searchingly.

"Hi, My name is Marshall!" He said and gave me his hand, I took it quickly and pulled him against me in a hug. I realized what I had done in the middle of the hug and played it off by pretending that I was really just frantic at meeting him.

"Oh my Goood !!! It's really you !!! I'm a huge fan !! I'm from Detroit as well !! I don't know so much of your new stuff, cause I was always at your battles, I was a huge fan and still is !!" I babbled out, he laughed briefly and met my gaze again when I let go of the hug.

"Ahaha, you really from Detroit? Where?" He asked, he suspected nothing !! I smiled and said the truth of where I came from in Detroit ....

"Ah you know, the poor side of 8 Mile Road ... Best underground clubs, oh and don't even to mention The Hip Hop Shop !! Ooooh, that's dope!" I said smiling, it was almost as if a light went up in his eyes. He looked into my eyes.

"Proof, Paul! Get the fuck out ..." He said, Paul and Proof laughed briefly and quietly went out of the room, now it was just us two again. I swallowed short when he locked the door behind them.

"Sooo, Now that those guys are out of the way! Want a beer ??" He asked, and looked towards the door again when the handle went down slowly.

"They probably haaaave a reeeeal goodtime in there, if you know what I mean !!" Proof laughed outside, Marshall smiled and shook his head before he came walking up to me.

"Don't mind them, they're just some fucking douchebags ..." he said and handed me a beer bottle, I smiled and took a sip before I sat down on the couch.

"So, what's your name girl?" He asked and sat down beside me while he met my gaze.

"Aaaaaaa --- April! My name is April! Uhm, who's Alex?" His eyes saddened and he looked down. I took a sip of beer.

"She ... She was ... My ex-girlfriend ..." He said. WHAT?!!  The beer I drank got stuck in my throat and I started coughing like crazy, he patted my back to help me.

"Sorry ... I, I heard about you two, but you were only best friends?" He met my gaze again.

"Well, she doesn't know that we ... I loved her, really much ... But, um ... Can we talk about something else?" I stared at him, until I turned around and took out my lenses. "What Are you doing?" He asked, and laughed briefly, I turned around with my eyes closed and asked.

"Would you kiss here if she was here now?" I asked.

"... Without a doubt ... I miss her so much, but I just don't know what to do to find her ..." He said, I smiled and opened my eyes and met his gaze. His eyes went big. "A-- Alex ??" He asked, I nodded smiling and took out my Detroit accent again.

"Me! Goddamn, it was fucking hard to fi ---"  He cut me mid-sentence  by crashing his lips onto mine ...