Dirty comments!

Marshall kissed me and lifted me up so I had my legs around him.

I laughed seductive when he began to walk towards the bedroom, I brought my fingers through his short hair while his grip tightened on my ass. I smiled and let out a small pleased moan when he brought his hand under my top and held me firmly against him.

I smiled even wider as he sat down on the bed and laid down on top of me, he let go of our kiss and began to kiss down my neck. I moaned when he brought his hands down my waist and pulled my top up so that my stomach were exposed.

"You know ... We're not ... Ah ... Supposed to have sex ... Until date 13, According ... Oh my god, you're so fucking good at that ... According to the book ..." I moaned, Marshall didn't stop kissing my neck, but let out a small laugh before he moved up towards my lips again and kissed me deeply.

"Fuck the book ..." he said and framed my face with his hands, he looked into my eyes admiringly.

"What?" I asked smiling as he stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. He smiled at me.

"You're so fucking beautiful, bestie" He said the last in a high wispy voice and led his thumbs over my mouth while he brushed my lips gently.

I smiled and bit his thumb playfully, he looked at me with raised eyebrows and smiled at me.

"If you wanna suck on something..." he said smiling, I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! That TOTALLY ruined the moment, Marshall ..." I laughed and shook my head. He laughed out loud and rolled off me while laughing beside me in bed.

"GOD! I couldn't HELP IT !!" He laughed, I shook my head and flashed him the finger.

"Fuck you ..." I said smiling and turned to him with a malicious smile. "Well, looks like Slim Shady ain't getting laid tonight ..." I said and got up from the bed.

"W--HOLD UP !!" He cried, I kept the laughter that bubbled inside me as best I could, I was pulled back by my waist and turned around until I looked into his blue eyes. He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Slim Shady ain't getting laid tonight? Huh?"

"Nope, you ruined the moment Shady. You ain't getting anything ..."I said with a smile, I knew when I called him Slim Shady, he became Slim Shady ...

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck no girl ..." he said and pushed me against the wall. "You pulled Shady into this shit, and shit ALWAYS happens when you bring in Shady ..."

"Well, shit won't happen with Shady now ..." I said, and could notice he was getting cocky.

When he was cocky, he got insanely hot and I might have wanted to have some "fun" in the bedroom when he is that ..?

"I'll fucking rape you if I have to cause I want you ... So bad, just ..." I looked at him in amazement as I watched him go from Slim Shady to Eminem to Marshall, gosh he can do that? ! What the hell can't he do?? "I want you, I don't want to fuck you, Alex ..."  He looked into my eyes. "I wanna make love to you, because you deserve to be treated like a goddess ... And I love you." He said seriously, I stared at him with wide eyes. "What?" He asked when I didn't say anything.

"...You know I'm no typical girl, right?" I asked finally, now it was him who looked at me with big eyes.

"...You know you've changed right?"

"Well, my personality hasn't? Marshall, we've known each other since we were 10 or something, you know me..."

"Are you a girl?" He asked, I looked at him quizzically.

"Wh--"

"Are you a girl, Alex?" He pushed again.

"Yeah?"

"Then it doesn't matter, EVERY motherfucking girl wants to be treated perfect and shit, find the perfect guy and stupid shit like that, I don't know ... And I know I'm not the perfect guy, so I 'll at least try to be perfect for you, so ...

"Marshall, that IS perfect! That IS the perfect guy, you are a perfect guy, okay baby?"

"... Aight, what do you want then? Do you want me to fuck you, or make love to you ..?" He sat down on the bed and looked at me, I leaned against the wall.

"Well, as I told you. Your comment ruined the moment, fuckface." I winked at him smiling.

"Fuckface, I'll admit it, that was a fucking stupid word I came up with ..." He laughed briefly. "But, a comment is a comment. You can make dirty comments too! Come on! Hit me! I KNOW you got something!"

"Marshall ..." 

"NO! Come on !!" He said smiling. "ANYTHING! You always had the dirtiest shit, spit it!

"Marshall, For fuck sake ... Grow up!" I laughed, he looked at me with big eyes.

"Fuck you, come on!"

"Ugh! FINE! That lamp over there is suuuuper dirty!"

He stared at me with narrowed eyes.

"You didn't just say that..." he said, I nodded smiling.

"Yeah, I did. What are you gonna do about it?" I asked smiling, he looked at me challenging and stood up from the bed and walked towards me.

"I don't know ... Do you WANT me to do something about it ..?" He hinted and started kissing me down the neck. I let out a short moan.

"I know the answer of the question you asked me ..." I said moaning and he laughed briefly.

"Yeah? What's the answer?" He asked as he pulled my top up as it revealed my bra, he brought his hands from my waist up to my breasts slowly.

"Ah ..." I moaned by the touch of his hands and brought my hands under his t-shirt, I kissed him hard and passionate. He looked at me with big eyes when he met my gaze. "Fuck me." I said and pushed him down on the bed, jumped on top of him as he pulled off his t-shirt, he softly pulled his hands through my hair while he kissed me hard on the lips. "Marshall ..." I moaned when he pulled off my top completely and began buttoning up my jeans.

"Yeah, baby?"  He asked and pulled off my pants so I sat in their in my underwear, he met my gaze.

"I fucking love you ..." I said and he kissed my lips again, while I brought my hands down to his waistband and buttoned his pants up. He pulled them off without releasing the kiss.

"I fucking love you too ..." He said, unbuttoning my bra.