Stupid fucking idiot

_______ Marshall's POV______

"6567, 6568, 6569-- Weeey 69 though ... Fuck, I'm so fucking damaged ..."

"Get your white ass up, someone bailed you out." Said a security guard and I heard keys rattling in the lock. I opened my eyes and stared at the guard when he opened the door.

"Who ?? If it was Proof, I'mma seriously point the gun at his face until he takes the goddamn money back!" I said cautionary while the security guard putted the handcuffs on me, I'd been a little violent 'in my mouth' since I came here so they never took any chances ...

"It was a woman, she waiting for you outside ..." He said, Kim in other words. Kim who said 'I won't bail you out unless you put the fucking gun down!'

TECHNICALLY I PUTTED the gun down, but that was because a whole group of police pointed at me with guns...

"That fucking bitch then ..." I said, the security guard pushed me in front of him. "Hey watch it cocksukcer!" I exclaimed sour, he pushed me again, I turned to him and stared hard into his eyes. "Do that again, fucktard! I'mma KILL ya!"

He sighed briefly and opened a door behind me, I heard a gasp behind me, but didn't turn around, I continued to jump at the security guard sour.

"Fuck you! You respect me fucker!" He turned me around so he could take off my handcuffs.

"Fuck you!" I said and took my sore wrists.

"You can leave now, she's right behind ya ..." he said, pointing behind me, I sent him a sour look before I turned around.

"Yo, slut! Didddd-- Ha ..."

_______ Alex's POV_____

"Alex?" He exclaimed, I looked at him with critical eyes, but my mouth was smiling like crazy.

"I knew you would end up behind bars some day ... Sadly, I couldn't poke you with a stick, I had to get you out!" I sent him a big smile as I shook my head. "Stupid fucking idiot ..." I laughed, he looked at me with eyes wide open before he ran towards me and threw his arms around me. He hugged me like I was a giant teddy bear, FOR GOD SAKE !! AAAAAAH!

"Oh my god, Alex ..." he said, staring at me when he FINALLY let go. "It's really you! Shit, you fucking..! DAMN !!"

"Jesus, calm you palms! Your palms are sweaty, knees week, arms are heavy ..." I laughed and winked at him, he bursted into laughter.

"You saw the movie? Jelly ??" He said cocky, I looked at him smiling.

"The girl's name is Alex ... Tell me the story of that will ya?"

"... No comment, do you got a car? I wanna get out of this fucking place ... And do you have a place I can stay, I'm REFUSING to go back to that house!" He said, I sighed and walked out of the station, he followed me like a dog... "Where's your car?" He asked when he didn't see the little bubble I normally drove around.

"It's In Hollywood, we gotta walk." I joked, his eyes went big.

"Bitch, I can't walk around in Detroit like a normal fucking person ?! I'll get fucking bombed by paparatzies and girls--"

"It's over there, it's a rental! Hahahaha! Your face !!!" I laughed, he hit me playfully in the shoulder and got into the driver's seat.

"Nice ride ..." he said smiling and started it up, I nodded smiling and showed the directions. "Ey, what's up with you then?"

"Nothing Much, me and Brian are back together and thanks for the invite to your wedding?" I said sour in a joke, he met my gaze.

"Don't even remind me of that day, it was doomed to fail and I didn't read the MEMO !!" He said dramatically, I bursted out laughing.

God, I've missed him!

...

AS A FRIEND!

Don't get any thoughts now, we'll just be in the same hotel room ... Fair enough, it only has one double bed, but we're just friends!

He might be my ex-boyfriend, but we were best friends first! It's not going to happen anything, just an ordinary sleep over.

"Fuck, it's warm in here!" He exclaimed, I looked at him critically.

"You ARE wearing a thick hoodie in the middle of the summer in a car with air-codition that doesn't work, so I wouldn't blame you ...."

"Well, fuck you! Could you help me take off my fucking jacket, 'princess'..."

"Ugh ..." I groaned venomously and leaned against him, I got down the zipper, obviously it locked itself up at the bottom of the jacket! THEN GUESS WHAT I HAD TO DO!

I bent down and tried to get it opened, of course, he took it all wrong as always ...

"Woah, Alex ... Not in the car, wait until we get to your place --OUFF !!" I punched him in the stomach while I laughed briefly. "Hey! I'm driving here! Don't hit the driver!"

"I hit whoever I wanna hit, I'm a girl!" I said and smiled contentedly when the lock finally budge so the jacket was fully open.

"Not only you going down on me, you also undressing me, damn guuurl ..."

"Not appropriate! I have a boyfriend, shut your mouth you dirty perv!"

"Dirty Perv is apperantly my new nick-name, what happened to Whiteboy ??"

"He died!"

"Wow, hello negativity!"

"SHUT up and let me take this shit off before I knock you out ..." He bursted out in laughter while I FINALLY got off his jacket. I folded it up and looked at his arms, he sat in a white tank-top as I saw the new tattoo on his arm by Haillie and D12 ... They were quite old now, but for me they were new.

I found myself staring and looked away quickly.

"You got any cigarettes?" He asked, I met his gaze.

"And I here I was, hoping you were sober and everything ..."

"Hope? I'm literally the one WHO kills everyones hope, do you have any cigarettes?"

"Guess once, blondie ..."

"Fuck you, whitegi- Nah, wait ... She died!"

"Fuck You! It's around the corner ...." I said and he turned in and parked before he met my gaze.

"Dead, dead, dead!" He said with a teasing voice.

"Blondie, Blondie, BLONDIE!" I teased at him smiling, we looked at each other serious before we both burst out laughing at how stupid we sounded. We hugged each other smiling.

"Man, I missed you whitegirl ..." he said smiling.

"I've missed you too, Whiteboy ..." I smiled.