Nearly WHAT!!

A day later and I still can't believe it ...

"Fucking bastard... Used me and shit..." I said and took my hand down into the bag of chips and got out a real handful before I stuffed everything in my mouth at once.

'You shouldn't eat that, you're a model! You need to stay th ---" FUCK OFF !!

I eat whatever the hell I want and I dress in whatever the hell I want, I'm fucking depressed and a WOMAN so shut up!

You know romantic comedies? When your dreamguy breaks up with you, then you're sitting at home, isolated from the outside world and eat until you burst of candy, ice cream and chips? Yes, it's that bad ... Not only that, I'm the TRAGIC type when it comes to such things ...

I'm sitting in pajamas, on the sofa, with the curtains drawn and a whole bunch of chips in my face ...

The only difference between me and a romantic comedy, is that in the film they always end up back together and everyone lives happily ever after, I sit alone on the couch and eat potato chips until I can no longer walk...

"I wish I had a beer ..." I said out loud and whined against the fridge, but I was in such a bad mood that I didn't bother going to stand up and walk the 3 meters to the kitchen, but as if my prayers were heard someone knocked at the door.

"HUUUUH ..."  I groaned out high towards the door and laid back down on the couch and pulled the covers over me, I'm a fucking burrito, bitches.  Yes, you can cross off that on the list too ...

"Alexis ?? Are you okay ??" Ah, fuck, it was Brian ... I'm pretty tired of handsome men at the moment, so get lost ...

"Fuck off ..."  I yelled grumpy and took another handful of chips in my mouth.

"Alexis, are you dressed??" I looked towards the door questioning, I am model, pretty sure most people have seen me in underwear... "That was a stupid question wasn't it..." I didn't answer, but sighed loudly when I heard it rattled in the lock. He of had course extra keys, for once I regret it ...

Once the door was opened, I reacted like a vampire when the sunlight from the outside world hit me in the face and pulled the covers over me while hissing like a cat.

But I looked out of my cocoon as soon as I heard the door closed and saw him looked around quizzically, as if he had never been here before ...

"Holy cow ... One day, and this place is unrecogniceable ..." he said and looked around for the light switch, I sighed loudly as he turned on the light. "Alexis ... I know, you're my boss, but right now I'm here as a friend, okay? He said, trying to sit down quietly on the couch beside me, but all the chips ruined his ninja skills and he fell down at the floor. I didn't say anything and just looked at him, the covers covered half my face from the nose down. "Ehrm ..." He began and met my gaze uncertain. "What...What happened, exactly, yesterday..?" He asked and I looked at him so that he expected an outburst from me, but I was too dead to do anything right now.

"...Somethin ..." I said and picked up the remote to change the channel, I surfed through many channels before I finally ended up watching the news when a story appeared. Ah ... Another celebrity who is trying to kill himself ... Ugh ...

I raised the sound but didn't catch who it was.

"... Is rushed to the hospital after a suicide attempt-at his hotel room in New York. The rapper's condition is currently unknown, but we will keep you informed. He is said to have taken an overdose of perscription pills, Valium , Vicodin and Ambium. We'll keep you informed, as to right now, the only information we got is that Eminem was found nearly dead in the bathroom and is currently transported to the nearest hospital ... "

"WHAT !?"