Catfight

Marshall dropped the kiss and met my gaze sad.

"So ... We're on ... Pause, right?" He asked, I nodded and beat him playfully in the arm. He laughed and hit me playfully back.

"OH IT'S ON !!" I said and grabbed him, we ended up rolling around on the floor in an effort to be at the top ... I know, I know what you're thinking and yes you're right. I wanted to do something else on top of him ... But shhhhhh! "Eeey! Tickling isn't allowed!" I said smiling, he sent me a smartass gaze.

"I don't do rules, they're a pain in the ass!" He said smiling and stopped struggling when I sat on top of him and laughed.

"So are yoou--" I stopped when I realized what I said and looked down at him smiling as if I hadn't meant it that way.

"That ... Think wrong about what you just said ..." he said and raised his eyebrows at me, I pretended it took a long time for me to understand what he meant. Finally, when I 'saw' it, I bursted out in laughter and beat him on the chest.

"Dirty perv!" I said smiling, he laughed with me until he met my gaze, our laughter faded out slowly while we looked into each other's eyes.

I didn't realize for quite a while later that I still sat on top of him, and I didn't sit on his stomach ...

I dropped his gaze and quickly got up, I helped him up in the process.

It was an embarrassing silence between us, the room seemed much larger than it actually was and I swear that only our BREATH made echo in the giant room.

He coughed briefly to overpower the awkward silence, it made me smile a little.

"You wanna have a beer or somethin ..?" He asked to have something to talk about, I met his eyes again.

"You know I don't drink ..." I said and smiled at his shy, he coughed again as he shock his head embarrassed.

"Right, of course ..." he said and looked at the floor, I sighed loudly and sat on the sofa. He walked over to the fridge and got a bottle for himself, while he filled another empty beer bottle with tap water, I looked at him quizzically when he turned and met my gaze, he just looked at me stupidly.

"... What?" He asked, I laughed briefly and smiled at him.

"Ever heard of glasses .. ??" I asked smiling, he looked down at the two bottles of beer in his hands before he met my gaze again.

"What's wrong with this one?" He asked, I sent him a critical look before I got up, walked past him and brought me a glass from the cupboard before I filled it with water. I walked over to him smiling.

"That's an empty bottle of beer filled with water, have you even washed it?" I asked, he looked down at the bottle again and looked up at me with narrowed eyes.

"Why would I wash a bottle?"

"Eeeeexactly .... You drink that water, it's healthy, case you didn't know that." I laughed, he sent me a mixture of an venomously and smiling glances before he joined me and sat down on the couch beside me.