Slit Me

I picked up the phone for what seemed like the 100th time ... But still no answer, just that damn answering machine.

"Please pick up, please pick up, please--"

"Hello?" My eyes went big and I sat up in a sitting position and squeaked softly.

"Ma- Marshall! Where are you!" I screamed scared and wiped away tears at the stiff my cheek.

"Out, why you crying ??" He asked, I heard the worry in his voice. I exhaled grateful.

"I was so worried that you ... Oh my god!" I cried, he coughed briefly.

"What? What did I apperantly NOT do?" He asked, I laughed briefly.

"I thought you might had done something, something ... Terrible! I know that you are very, you know ...."

"Bab-Alex ... I'm sorry for putting you through that, I just got a tattoo..."

"No, please ... Call me baby, I know it sounds stupid, but I miss it."

"Uhm, sure baby." I smiled contentedly while I wiped the tears.

"Thank you, and get home! And what do you mean by 'I got a tattoo' ??"

"Well, I kinda felt like it ... You'll probably get mad when I get back though ..." he said and laughed nervously.

"... Why?" I asked nervous if he had tattooed a tattoo of me with some offensive text underneath...

"Nothin about you, I promise. It's more about me. Whatever, I'm right around the corner."

"You're calling while you're driving? Damn, what a badass boyfriend I have ..." I laughed, he laughed with me and coughed briefly.

"I'm outside." He said and hung up. I ran down the stairs and practically jumped into his arms as he entered the door of the house.

"Woooow ..!" He exclaimed smiling as he hugged around me. "I'm so sorry, Alex ... I promi- I SWEAR THAT I won't get addicted, okay?" He looked at me with eyes that spoke the truth and yet truth.

"Okay." I said smiling and wiped the tears, I met his gaze critically after a while. "Aight, show me the demon on your body ..." I MEANT the tattoo he had taken, but GOD that I didn't think before it came out of my mouth ...

"... WHAT ???" He burst out in laughter, while I started to look more and more like a dash of ketchup ... He met my gaze seriously with a bursting smile. "Alex, I know you want my dick, but what the fuc--" I punched him in the stomach as he ended up bent double as he laughed his ass off.

"Why do you always take it the wrong way!"  I said and shook my head smiling.

"Uh-HUM!" He cleared his throat and pointed at me. "You Got red as a fucking tomato, BEFORE I told you what I was thinkin! So you take that shit the wrong way too, in this case, I AIN'T special!

"... God, childish little idiot."

"I'm taller than you?"

"FUCK YOU !!" I said smiling and struck him on the hand, he shied away and met my gaze.

"Don't hit there! That's where the tattoo is ..."  He laughed, I looked at him critically. He stretched his hand towards me and let me pull up his sleeves so I got to see the tattoo.

It wasn't far up, it was on the wrist so I didn't take the shirt up a lot (unfortunately) ... I looked at the text:

'Slit Me'

Followed by an arrow that pointed directly at the artery in the wrist, I met his gaze with narrowed eyes.

"Told you, I felt like it. I didn't do it though!" He said and raised his hands up securely against me.

"Sure .... Just don't use the the 'Instructions' that you have there ..." I said, pointing at the tattoo, he laughed briefly while he pulled me close to him and looked into my eyes.

"No, not when I have you ..." he said and leaned toward me to our lips met.