DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FELT?!

She said nothing and met my shocked gaze with wide eyes.

"Are you ... Still, uhm ... Mad?" She asked softly, I opened my mouth to say something, but Marshall got me first, he was also a bit shocked.

"Why're you here? In general, you live in New York, why the fuck you here in the D?" He asked, she looked at him quizzically.

"... The D ??" I didn't let my eyes off her even once.

"Detroit, the D. Why you here?"  Yes, thank you that I will also like to know .. ??

"I ... Brian, we uh ... I broke up ..." She met my gaze. "No guys between best friends, right ..?" She asked nervously. I didn't answer, just stared her down with my eyes while I clenched my teeth irritated. She looked over at Marshall and back to me again. "So, you guys back togeth--"

"Fuck off, Stacy!" I cut her off, she slammed her mouth shut and looked at me sad.

"Wow, Wow, WOW! The fuck's goin on here ???" Proof came walking up behind us and met the eyes of Stacy questioning. "Ain't that..?" Marshall nodded.

"Yeah, Stacy. Alex's best--"

"EX-Bestfriend." I interrupted Marshall and the gaze to Stacy dropped down at the ground while tears formed in the her eyes.

"Hey, ex ?? The fuck happend? You can't leave you best friend like that?" Said Proof, I knew I bubbled of anger of him not knowing anything at the moment.

"Nah, dude ... It's fuckin understandable ... She was with her boyfriend-at-the-time and he cheated on Alex with Stacy."

"Woah, damn ... But shit happens people!"

I turned around and met the eyes of Proof with large, irritated eyes.

"DO YOU ​​KNOW HOW THAT FUCKING FELT!?" I turned back to Stacy tearfully. "You were my best friend !! HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND !? How the fuck could you ..." I shook my head at her, she started crying too, but did not let go of my gaze.

"I'm sorry ..." she sobbed, I just pulled her close.

As much as I hated her for what she'd done, I had missed my best friend.

"There ya gooo..."  Proof said and patted us both shoulders smiling.

"You're such a peacemaker, ain't you ..." I laughed and met the eyes of Proof when he sent me a cheeky smile.

"I don't want no murders around me!" He said prudent and pulled Marshall away from us so we got to be alone.

I didn't let the go of the hug and felt the missing and the hole in my chest sealed again by the presence of her.

"Oh my god, I've missed you ..." she sniffled. "I'm so sorry ..."

"Forget it, please ... Just forget it ..." I sobbed and hugged harder, the thought that I actually have survived without my best friend as long as I have is absolutely amazing ...

She dropped the hug, her eyes were red and filled with tears when she met my gaze.

"Friends?" She asked, chuckling slightly, I smiled at her through tears and nodded.

"Best friends ..." I Smiled and pulled her against me once again.