Merry Christmas...

------ 2003 -----

"It's been so long !!" I said, and pulled him against me in a hug when I once again walked in Marshall's house, he chuckled in the hug.

"You've been at my place hundreds of times by now, Christmas ain't anything different." He laughed, I let go of him to look into his eyes.

"Christmas is different!" I punched him in the shoulder smiling. "Christmas is the best time of year !! And don't ruin it you stubborn donkey ..." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Allright ... Hey, I know a christmas song ..." I met his gaze with a grin.

"Sing it !!" I laughed and sat down on the couch.

"Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls! Santa broke my balls, both of them. Santa Claus is a big, fat, fraud. You know this if you 're broke--" I shushed him when he burst out laughing.

"Who's gonna come celebrate?" I said and shook my head at him, he's so damn childish ...

"D12, Kim and the girls. Nate'll be here too." I met his gaze.

"My mom too ..." I coughed briefly. "What about Debbie ..." I asked, I felt his eyes at me, I looked up at him. He stared at me hard. "She's your mother ..."

"She shouldn't have been a mother." He hissed mad and walked over to the fridge, I got up from the couch and walked over to him. I put my arms around his waist from behind when he stood up, he didn't look at me.

"I know how you feel about her, but it's Christmas ... Give her a chance. In the worst case, just tell her to leave ..." I said gently, he walked out of my grip before he turned to me.

"She's gonna ruin the whole motherfucking day!" I shushed him gently.

"You don't know that ---"

"Yes I fucking do, Alex!" His eyes flared with anger, I went over to him and kissed him lightly.

"Do you love her?" I asked, a simple question. He looked into my eyes and looked away with a sickening sight.

"Of course I love her, she's my mother ..." he said a little bitterly, I kissed him on the cheek. He met my gaze again.

"Then invite her... Come on ..." I smiled to him soothing, he sighed. "Marshall ..."

"FINE." He said and raised his hands towards me. "I don't want it, but fine!" I smiled.

"And calm your balls, Romeo." He met my gaze and laughed briefly.

_______________

Everyone say around the table and ate, it was completely silent. I swear, you could touch the tension in the air ...

"Daddy, could you pass the turkey !!" Cried Haillie, we all chuckled briefly and Marshall nodded with a small smile before he sent the plate with the turkey on to her. Kim coughed briefly.

"Don't eat too much now sweetie, you don't want a stomach ache do you?" She smiles, Haillie shakes her head quickly.

"No, I don't want daddy to be sad and do the boo-boo face!" Everyone laughs when Marshall sits farther down in his chair with a slightly shy expression and a little smile.

"Oh, the boo-boo face, huh?" Dre laughed, Marshall covered his face with his hands. "You gotta tell me about that!" Kim chuckles.

"When Marshall is sad around Haillie, he makes a sad face. It's adorable! She immediatly runs over to him for a hug ..." I smiled at Haillie when she met my gaze.