...WHY...

"Fucking heeeeeell ..." I groaned and took myself to the temple while I opened my eyes, I heard a chair creak and steps coming toward me.

I opened my eyes and met a clearly amused Marshall. "Uuugh, fuck you ..." I groaned acidic and showed him the finger while he let out a laugh.

"You clearly haven't touched alcohol in a while ..." Was the first thing he said, I looked up at him sour.

"Why didn't you stop me ?! I must've been drinkin like a fuckin 'elephant!" I threw a pillow on him sour, he laughed and got it before it hit him.

"You got drunk after your second bottle!" He burst out laughing and shook his head smiling. "It was fucking awesome! Oh and by the way, people caught us when we went outside ..." He shook his head.

"We-- Huh ??" He got big eyes and laughed again.

"You don't remember ?! Damn, you were wasted !! Aigh't, you were so fucking drunk that you told the other guys we were gonna go out and make out. You took my hand, pulled me outside and around the corner, pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me while your motherfucking hands were grabbing my balls. I got a damn boner and couldn't fuck you, you gave me blue balls you fucktard."

I couldn't help but laugh, but the headache knocked hard in the head so it was more like a strangled laugh.

"Hand me some aspirin will ya ..." I groaned and sat up on the couch, it was only then when I realized that we were still in the studio. I looked around quizzically.

"I got no Aspirin here, I got it at the hotel though ..."

"Great let's got then, where are the other guys?"

"They left as soon as we came back in and started making out on the couch, we both passed out shortly after. And we can't leave just yet, I gotta finish this song I came up with! It's fucking awesome ..." He said and he walked over to the mixing table, I groaned loudly before I got up and waddled over to him.

"Sometimes ... I hate that you're such a good rapper, whiteboy ..." I said and brought my hands around him from behind with a grin.

"Hey, finally a compliment!" He laughed, I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I finished the beat for Proof's song, 'Trapped' and I got this idea for another one ... The beat is finished and my part of it is done."

"You gonna feature on it or ..?"

"Nah, it's kind of a song by everyone y'know? 50, Lloyd Banks, me and Cashis. I wouldn't call it to feature, not on this track at least."

"Soooo ... You're done?"

"Technically, No. I gotta record it in first. You know what to do right?" He said and stood up, I sighed loudly and nodded.

"Just be quick ... I wanna leave as fast as possible ... "  I said sour, he laughed briefly before he walked into the booth and put on his headset and picked up a crumpled paper from his pocket.

I can't believe that he's even able to read from it while he raps, it's not even in the correct order!

"Aigh't, put it on ..." He said, I nodded and pressed play. Holy shit what a beat !!

"When me and Fif got together to do this music, the more we became enveloped we just developed a fellowship through it. It's no pretend shit, it's friendship, me nemesis is su nemesis. Ain't for him, it's just media, see to comfy it's just images,But this shit is no gimmicks, this is blood in and blood outWhen there's beef you jus' gotta know When two butt in and butt outIf there's a problem we solve it, if we do not Resolve it ... "I borrowed him while he as usual gestured with his hands to keep the rhythm, I smiled at how cute he looked with the big headset and then down to not disturb him.