Ghosts from a distant past returns

We lay on the couch, my head still on his lap while we just looked at each other. He looked into my eyes with a soft gaze, he stroked my cheek gently.

"I fucking missed you, whitegirl ..." he murmured gently. I smiled and took his hand in my hand.

"I missed you too ... Whitetrash." He rolled his eyes as he laughed briefly, I sighed when his phone rang. He let out a miserable groan before he kissed my forehead and stood up. He checked his FLIPPHONE, fucking oldie ... 

He got big eyes and swallowed hard. I sat up. 

"Marshall ?? You okay? Who is it?" I asked and got up.

"Nobody." He said quickly. Almost too quickly... "Stay here." I looked at him quizzically and sat down on the couch again as he ran down to the studio, I guess. I waited until I heard the door close and got up from the couch, I tiptoed down the stairs and to the door. Carefully I opened the door a little so I could look inside the room and hear his conversation, which clearly scared the shit outta him. I swallowed hard and listened quietly while I tried to keep my trembling breath on mute.

He grabbed his hair and shook his head quickly.

"Man, no! I'm done with that shit, I ain't going back. Fuck that!" He shook his head again, he let out a gasp and stopped, he froze and got big eyes. He stared into the wall in front of him while he shook his head. "You wouldn't ..." He said with clenched teeth and shook his head again. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE !!! I'LL KILL YOU !!! I SWEAR, I'LL ---" He went quiet again and then fell on his knees with wide eyes. There was a long silence, I looked at his face distorting in different emotions, and everything else than happy emotions... 

I got big eyes when tears quietly broke forward from his eyes and ran down his cheeks. Damn ... He isn't scared ... He's terrified. "Fine." He said in a voice I barely managed to recognize. WHAT DO YOU DO !! WHO ARE YOU GONNA DO STUFF WITH!? WHAT!! "T-Time and place." He coughed briefly and stood up. "I'll be there ... Just ... Please, don't ... Don't hurt 'em ..." He said quietly and stood up, he walked over to the desk and picked up a picture. "Don't hurt her... I'll do anything, but stay away from her!" I got big eyes, w-who? "I'm serious, I'll give you anything, I'll do anything ... But keep Alex outta this ..." I shook my head and ran up the stairs with big eyes and sat on the couch again while I threw a pillow in my face and screamed.

Slowly, I let the pillow fall and wiped my tears, I couldn't let him know I heard the call. I wiped my tears quickly and ran to the sink, I washed my face and wiped my face with a towel. Then I heard footsteps in the stairs and ran to the couch, I jumped up in the couch and turned toward him as he walked up. He met my gaze with an emotionless face, he's hiding it... Fuck, this is bad...

"You okay, baby?" I said and looked at him quietly, he didn't answer right away, before he sent me a little reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that ..." he said and sat down next to me, he looked down at his hands still. "I love you, you know that right..." I looked at him and smiled at him easily, this is making me scared ... What's he doing !! Marshall, please !! Say it!!

"I know, I love you too ..." I said quietly and kissed his cheek. He nodded gently, but continued to look down at his hands.

What the hell did he just agree to do !! I'm scared !!!

_____________

Until now I have followed Marshall's timeline, more or less ... But losing ideas, so ... Things are gonna change, in case y'all didn't already notice... ;)

What did Marshall get himself into ..?