Pointless shit

"If you're so good at coming up with words that rhymes, then do it!" I said as I pulled out my suitcase from the closet and met his gaze. He was laying in bed, with the covers up to his hips. I had just put on my underwear and was to pack my suitcase so I could join him tomorrow to Detroit, so now I sat on the floor in only my underwear in front of the closet and packed.

"Thank you for your trust in me, Alex. I love you too." He said smiling, I turned and rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up, words that rhymes with clock!"

"Clock, Stock, Buck, Luck, Fuck, Suck, Duck ..." He said, I stopped him.

"That one was easy, what about this then! Sex!" He looked at me with a huge grin.

"That's easy! Sex, flex, tex, kex, reflex ---"

"Ass!"

"Sexual content Alex ..." He laughed. "Ass, Grass, sass, bass, class, mass--"

"Ill..?"

"Ill, Bill, sill-y, grill, mill, quill--"

"You know what, ORANGE! Nothing rhymes with orange, try that 'master'."

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and a cocky grin and looked me in the eyes.

"Orange is fucking easy ... Orange, door-hinge, porridge, George. Easy."

"What the fu-- " I said speechless, but continued. "Months!"

"Months? Cunts, bunts, blunts--"

"Fine! You're good, but I already knew that. I just didn't know you were THAT good ..." He lay down in bed with a satisfied grin. "Don't get high on yourself, Marshall ..." I said as his phone rang, he picked up his flip phone and flipped it up.

"What up?" He replied and got big eyes. "That BITCH! She SAID THAT!? FOR REAL !? ... Yeah, fuck her! I ain't doing shit for the rest of the day so tell em' I'll be there and I'm bringing my girlfriend! Fucking bitch ... Why? Cause she know that shit aint't true, man! Aight, bye ..." he said and hung up, I looked at him quizzically. He met my gaze angry, but slowly ended up smiling peacefully at me. "I was supposed to be mad as fuck, but you're sitting in your underwear ..." I looked at him seriously and let go of  what I had in my hands, got up and went to the bed.

"Scoot Over ..." I said and laid my head on his bare chest. "What is it?" I asked, he sighed.

"Kim ..."

"What she do now?" I asked, he let out a short laugh.

"She was in a interview and fucking told the whole MOTHER FUCKING world that I need PILLS to get a fucking boner!" He breathed out and met my gaze. "That's why you're coming with me on the interview today, you're my proof that shit ain't true. And people wanna know who the fuck is the reason I ain't single no more..." he said smiling, I laughed briefly.

"But, for real though ... She said that? What the hell is her problem ?? And when are we leaving?"

"2 Hours."

"2 HOURS !! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME !! OH MY GOD !!" I jumped out of bed and sprinted over to the wardrobe.

"...How much time do you need ?!" Marshall exclaimed behind me quizzically. I turned towards him with wide eyes.

"Do you know what you're gonna wear ?!"

"Yeah..? Nikes, sweatpants, t-shirt and a du-rag. Jeweleries too. There, I'm done. Now I just need to put the damn clothes on."

"...You're gonna wear that?"

"Duh?"

"Fuck You ... "I said sour and turned around to the wardrobe again to find me some clothes.