How is Mr. Whiskers?

I sat on the couch and watched TV when Marshall came in the door, he met my gaze immediately. I looked at him quietly until I sat in one fake smile.

"How is Mr. Whiskers?" I asked, he got a quizzical look.

"Mr. what?"

"Your motherfucking cat ?!" I exclaimed, shaking my head, I felt stuck in the chest.

Okay, he didn't want me, but he could at least fucking put it in an adult manner ?! I MEAN 'I'M GOING to feed the cat THAT I REALLY DON'T HAVE?' WTF!

He closed the door behind him and stared at me cold.

"I was out.W He said quietly, I put in a fake laugh before I met his eyes again.

"No shit!" I tightened my jaw to control my emotions. "You've been flirting with me in your own douchy way since I got here, and when i flirt back you BACK OFF ?!"

"Flirting? You wish, bitch!" He said, I shook my head still.

Always ... Him and feelings, he could NEVER admit ANYTHING! I understand why he's unsure of women in general because of Kim, but I'm not her !! I have even known him longer!

§Admit it for god sake! I've known you since I was 10! Of course I know it when you're flirting!"

"I ain't flirting with anyone!" He defended himself, once someone says anything about emotions he gets in defense-mode in two seconds, GOD!!

"Then what the hell are you doing then!"

"Trying to get down in your pants, if it's so fucking hard to understand that shit!"

I stared at him with wide open eyes and shook my head.

"Marshall ... I know you, you know me. I'm not Kim."

Marshall got big eyes and pointed at me harsh.

"Don't you bring that bitch up in this conversation!"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH!" I coughed briefly, he looked at me with a look that was impatient and ready to explode any second. "I'm not Kim, you know I'm not. I won't let you down or cheat on you ..."

"How would I fucking know that you won't ?? You did with Brian!"

"DON'T YOU BRING HIM IN ON THIS! YOU WERE A PART OF IT!"

"YOU WANTED IT!"

"BECAUSE I WANTED YOU!" He got a bit softer glance before he looked at me quietly. "I ... I l-- 3 years hasnt changed my feelings for you, Marshall." I met his eyes serious. "Why did you leave?"

"Alex ..." He hesitated as he coughed away the nervousness in his voice. "I left cause---"

Suddenly the front door opened and Proof stormed in.

"Doody, I hear yo ass! Spit it!" Marshall turned to Proof questioning.

"Why the hell you here, dawg ??" He asked, Proof raised his eyebrows at him.

"Cause you choking as fuck when it comes to talk about your feelings, get ya head out of yo ass!" Proof turned to me. "He came to me, he was fucking nervous that you would do a mistake by dating him again. Y'all love eachother, now kiss! Romance isn't that hard, dude ..." he said quietly, pointing at Marshall, he had big eyes before he turned his eyes toward me and swallowed hard.

Holy shit, he's nervous !! Thought I'd never see the day !!

"Marshall?" I asked lightly, a little unsure of how he would react. I put my hand on his shoulder smiling. "If it helps, I'm nervous too ..." I said, he met my gaze.

"You ... Fo'real?" I nodded. "Why?"

"Because, you just left me when I literally was begging you for ... y'know."

"Ey, I ain't no kid. No need to censor shit!" Exclaimed Proof, I sent him a hard, irritated eyes. "... Peace out, fuck partners!" He said and closed the door behind him on the way out laughing.

Marshall shook his head briefly before he met my eyes again, it was a bit awkward silence in the room.

"So, Proof is Mr. Whiskers!" I laughed, he continued laughing until it quickly became quiet again between us.

Marshall broke the silence.

"So ... You ... You like me?" He laughed briefly, I shook my head smiling.

"No, I ..." I exhaled. "I love you." I said, met his eyes as he opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again quickly. "I'm sorry, that was way to fast forward ..." I laughed awkwardly.

"Uh ... I, uhm ..." He coughed again, he's DAMN nervous!

I walked over to him, grabbed his sweater while I stood on my toes until I kissed him. He stood silent, probably completely gone for what just happened.

I let go of the kiss and he looked into my eyes.

"Play?" I said and smiled up at him, he said nothing and suddenly his lips was on mine again as he lifted me up.

"Fast forward ..." He said in the kiss and laughed briefly.