Bye BI-Ehrm

"But, I'm gonna miss you daddy ..." Haillie said sniffling, Marshall sat on his knees in front of her and looked into her eyes smiling.

We had landed in Detroit safely and Marshall had driven us to Kim to pack up the few things he was gonna bring with him, we would soon be going and was gonna say goodbye when Haillie awoke from her afternoon nap and ran to us.

"I know and daddy'll miss you too, but I gotta work baby ... I promise to call when I got the time, okay?" She nodded and putted her little hands in his and met my gaze.

"Aunt Alex, you must watch daddy for me okay?" She said, looking at me seriously, Kim looked at me with a killing look when I sat on down on my knees and the 4-year-old came running up to me. She hugged me briefly and looked into my eyes.

"Promise us you'll be a good girl, Hay-Hay?" I said smiling and patted her on her nose, she smiled and nodded to me.

"I promise Auntie!" She said and hugged me once again, she went over to Marshall again and he looked into her eyes.

"But daddy, you told me that when you met mom you would never leave here? That you felt like you were in a fairytale?" She said, looking at him with big sad eyes, Marshall stroked her cheek.

"Daddy's still here, I haven't left and will never leave, and I'm still in a fairytale, sweetie." He said and smiled at her easily, she looked at him confused.

"But, fairytales have happy endings!" She said, I looked at her admiringly. She was incredibly smart to be so young, she's going to go far one day!

"My fairytale has an happy ending ..." He said smiling and I could swear I saw a tear formed in the corner of his eye. "My happy ending is you, baby." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, yeah. If you wanna miss the plane, keep talking ..." Kim said and met the eyes of Marshall, he looked at her strictly and stood up without dropping her gaze, Haillie hugged around his leg, it was so cute, God!

"Yeah, we should probably go Alex ..." He said, Kim looked at him cold.

"Bye, come here Haillie." She said, looking at Haillie.

"No, I wanna stay with dad!" She said and hugged his leg harder and cried into his pants, I saw Marshall sacrificed a tear of what she said and hugged her back.

"Baby, go to mommy. And be a nice girl and listen to what she says, for me okay?" She nodded and let go around him, she looked into his eyes as she backed to Kim. She hugged her as we sat in the car.

"I LOVE YOU DADDY !!" Cried Haillie, Kim shushed her strictly since it made a echo throughout the neighbourhood.

"I love you more, Hay-Hay!" He shouted back and started the car, he met the eyes of Kim. "Bye BI - ehrm ... Bye Kim!" He cried, she looked at him threatening and I couldn't help but laugh. Marshall let out a short laugh myself, but I could clearly see that he was sad. He closed the window of the car and completed what he had intended to say. "Bye BITCH." He said smiling and turned on the radio, Tupac came on. The beat led me back to the youth again, I began to rap with it and Marshall joined me too.

Best ride to the airport EVER!