The Premiere; Part 1

"You ready, Juliet?" Chris smiled at me while he was walking in with his costume. I looked over at the curtain anxious. What if he doesn't show up? Do I still love Brian? What if he doesn't show up? "Alexis ..." He waved in front of my eyes until I came back to reality again, my mood dropped as I fell back into the grim reality. "Okay, you're completely out of it. Ever since yesterday with Brian, you've been completely different. Come on ..." He took my hand in his and pulled me with him to my wardrobe. He turned to me as soon as he closed the door and looked into my eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You need to talk about this, come on ..." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"... I've got a choice between two men that I care so much about ... One which cheated on me the same day I cheated on him with the other guy in my choice ---"

"I know it's Marshall and Brian, you don't need to tell it like that ..." He chuckled briefly.

"Brian cheated on me the same day that I cheated on him with Marshall, that's how everything between me and Brian ended, and things again started with Marshall ..."

"So you've been together with Marshall before then ..?"

"Yeah ... We've been friends since I was 10 and as a teen I developed feelings for him. When I told him I was gonna move, we got drunk in a bar and had sex in the room upstairs." He got big eyes and coughed, I smiled at him. "You're not comfortable talking about sex out loud are you?" I laughed

"Well, no ..." He laughed, but showed me signs to continue.

"Well, when we then woke up the next day in bed together, we both agreed it was a mistake and that we were gonna act like it never happened. The day I was moving, he gave me a medallion as a gift and told me to only open it when I thought he'd forgotten me ... Some years later, he'd gotten famous and I hadn't heard from him in a while so I thought he'd actually forgotten me ..." I brought my hand up to the necklace around my neck.

"... So ?? What was in it?" He asked, he seemed to actually be interested...

"It was a little note, with the biggest message ever ..." I giggled at the memory. "It said: It wasn't a mistake, Alex ... I love you ..."

"Wow ... That's ... That's actually kinda romantic, never thought he'd be that type ..." I got big eyes and looked down at my necklace. It was romantic ... "You okay?" He asked quickly when he saw my reaction.

______________

"Brian = Lovely guy, so cute, super nice and a good guy overall !! (+ he got a sixpack !!!!) Dumped him on date 12, he was TOO nice and not my type. (Wish he was though!)" Marshall sent me a sour glance before he winked at me and continued. "Lucas = A total nerd, he was super nice, but oh my god ... Get some meat on your bones, kiddo ... Dumped after 2 dates, eats like a pig ..."

"Okay that's enough !!!" I said, trying to pull the book from him, I knew who was coming and I didn't want him to read it!

"Don't you even dare !!" He cleared his throat smiling while he began to read. "Marshall = Funny, hot, cute, friendly, awesome, handsome, GREAT kisser and can be a real douchebag! My kind of guy!"

"Oh my god, this isn't happening ..." I said and was going to hide myself in my own hands, when Marshall grabbed my arms and pulled me toward him. He looked into my eyes.

"Kim = Total bitch, dated for 11 years, married her, dumped after she cheated on me, 'Alexis = The most stunning and beautiful person I've ever known. Super funny, lovely and just plain awesome, Asked her on our first date, but I'm just a big dick and screw it all up because I lose control over myself around her... "

____________

"Ehm ... I ... I ..." I felt tears push.

"Alexis! Heeey ..." He pulled me close to him in a hug. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"One of my reasons for breaking up with him was that he never was romantic ---"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I got big eyes and looked toward the door.

"Who's that?" Asked Chris and let go around me, I looked at the door with big eyes.Maybe it's him? I walked to the door and opened it up, his brown eyes met my now disappointed ones.

"Oh ..." I said quietly and smiled at him, he smiled briefly.

"You thought it was him didn't you ..." He said, Chris walked up behind me and patted me on the shoulder.

"I'll be outside, okay?" I met the eyes of Chris and nodded as Brian came in the door. I closed the door behind him and turned toward him. He coughed briefly.

"Is he here ??" I asked quickly, he met my gaze.

"If he was, we'd heard it all the way in here, wouldn't we?" He said and smiled at me gently, as if to comfort me ... As if a sympathetic glance would get Marshall to magically appear! "I'm sorry Alexis ..."

"Yeah, sure you are ..." I said quietly and sat down on the couch with a sad look. He isn't here and the doors are now closed ... Everyone is here except him ... How could he?

"I am sorry, Alexis ... I really am, I hoped that he'd show up for you, so you wouldn't look like this ..." He said and sat down on the couch beside me.

"Yeah, suuure ..."

"I'm serious. Whatever makes you happy, I don't care if it's with me or not, as long as you're happy, I'm happy." He said seriously, I looked up at him with big eyes.

'Dumped him on date 12, he was TOO nice and not my type'

Isn't he though ... I mean he's nice and romantic ... He's cute, handsome ...

"You're staring, what's wrong?" He asked after a little while. I pretended I didn't hear him. He's got warm, brown eyes and always made me feel loved ... Why did I even dump him? Oh yeah, right ... He fucked Stacy behind my back ... But so did I though, only it was Marshall of course ... Twice ...

"Do you still love Stacy ..?" I asked and snorted, he looked into my eyes when I looked up at him again.

"I care about her, but I don't love her as I ... You know, I love you ..." He answered nervously, I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"At least you say it ..." I said, looking down at my hands, sobbing.

Everything I thought about him, everything I felt for him, everything I would've done for him ...

"5 MINUTES! 5 MINUTES !!" Shouted a stage employee and knocked on my door.

"I'll be right there!" I called out to answer and got up from the couch and wiped my tears, thank God for waterproof makeup ... Brian stood up and looked down at me as I wiped my tears, I wiped my cheek with my hand as he placed his hand on mine gently. I looked up slowly and met his gaze, gently he leaned toward me, he stopped when our faces were only a few millimeters apart.

"May I ..?" He asked gently, I looked him in the eye and down on his lips.

Marshall would never ask ... He'd just demand ...

Marshall broke my heart on purpose ... Brian apologized with his whole heart ...

Marshall knows how to play me ... Brian loves me ...

Brian is caring, loving and he loves me ... He never walked a day without telling me he loved me, and he always made me feel loved ...

I looked into his eyes and made the choice ... I nodded and his lips met mine ...