Leaving for Marshall

"So, you leaving today? Whaat? I'm gonna miss yo ass ..." Dave said and gave me a sad look, I laughed briefly and gave him a big hug.

"I'm not dyin ... I'll see ya in a week !! I'm gonna see Marshall !! I'm soo exited !!" I almost jumped up and down in joy, Dave sent me a quizzical glance before he laughed briefly.

"Don't be so girly, Alex ..." He laughed and gave me a handshake.

"I AM a girl, so I have an excuse! Whatever, I gotta go!" I said, and started going to the door before Dave called my name again, I turned around and met his eyes.

"Make sure you get some good rhymes from Eminem, then !! I wanna see why you're so hype about that!" He shouted smiling, I smiled back.

"Will do, see ya in a week !!" I cried smiling and he sent me a peace-out before I went out and sat in the car next to Mom.

"You ready, baby?" She asked smiling, I could not stop smiling as I replied.

"YES !!! I'm sooo exited !! Thank you so much !!" I said, and hugged her for maybe the 100th time before we drove out of the parking lot and onto the road to the airport.

________________

When we had gotten off the plane I could not have gone faster, Mom struggled to keep up behind me while I struggled to get past the crowd.

"Alex!" She shouted after me and I had to stop, we had taken our bags in haste and was now moving into where family and friends waited for those who had arrived, I knew that Marshall was not there because I had not told him what flight we took and when we was expected to arrive. I turned to her flustered.

"Alex, you should do marathons!" She laughed and exhaled before she continued talking. "I Have another surprise for you sweetie ..." she said secretfull and smiled at me. I looked at her quizzically.

"What Is it?" I asked, she knew I hated surprises, which is actually quite strange to be honest ....

She said nothing and took my hand in hers and led me out in the arrivals section, she kept on smiling and asked me to stand completely still.

"Mom? I asked as I felt no hands on my shoulders anymore, but breathed a sigh of relief when I felt someone's hands again.

"You scared me for a sec ... Can I open my eyes?" I asked and I heard laughter from mom in FRONT me? I opened my eyes and looked straight at my mom and looked on my shoulders where I saw some familiar hands and heard a low chuckle behind me. I turned around with eyes wide open and met the blue eyes of Marshall!

"OH MY GOD !! MARSHALL !!!"  I cried and hugged him smiling, he laughed briefly while I jumped on him, he carried me without a hestitation.

"What's crackin ???" He said smiling and hugged around me.

I can't believe this !!! FINALLY!!!

I let go of him smiling and knew that I had begun to weep for joy, he smiled to me as he showed me the finger. I laughed briefly and showed his finger back.

"Ehrmm ... " said mom behind me smiling, I laughed briefly and excused myself before I said what I had always wanted to say.

"I'm soon 18 mom, when I am I'll swear around you so be prepeared!" I said and laughed briefly before I met the eyes of Marshall again.

"You are 19, you douche ... You can do whatever you wanna do, Whiteboy!" I laughed and gave him a friendly nudge in the shoulder.

"I'm not so sure about that, whitegirl. But I can swear, that's somethin!" He laughed and hugged around me again.

"God, I've missed you ...." He whispered into my ear, I smiled into his jacket.

"I've missed you even more ..." I said smiling and just waited for his answer.

"That's impossible ...! he laughed, I laughed myself.