This'll be fun...

"Uuuugh ...."  I heard from the bedroom and jumped up to run upstairs. I ran to the door and met his gaze when he opened his eyes. I smiled cocky at him.

"So, you weren't drunk I see?" I asked smiling again, the last time he'd refused me and it was because, you guessed it, he was drunk. I laughed briefly as he rubbed his eyes and held his head.

"Ooooh ... Fuck you ...." Groaning he lay down again while he put his head under the pillow. I walked and sat down in the bed with a big grin, he let out another groan. "I feel awful ..." Groaning he turned away from me, I looked at the back of his head with a sarcastic smile.

"Well, maybe if you'd listened to me yesterday, you wouldn't have felt this awful ..?"

 "Maybe IF, Shut up." He said sour, he took the cushions away and met my gaze with narrow, tired eyes. "Beer." I looked at him quizzically.

"What? Beer?" I laughed, he looked at me as serious as he could make himself. I thought he just looked insanely stupid ... Hahah!

"Yes, beeer ..." Groaning once again. "The best way to get rid of a hangover ... Get fuckin 'wasted again ..." I shook my head.

"I'll get you some painkillers ... You may not be normal, but that's what normal people do to get rid of a hangover ...! I said and walked into the bathroom, when I turned around again, he showed me the finger a little pissed While he was lying with his head down in the pillow and groaned out loudly. Jackass...

I walked over to him while I laughed and gave him a tablet, he looked at me venomously when he sat up in bed to take it.

"And you work better with a hangover? I'm looking forward to what this leads to ... "I said and pointed at him, he sighed and took the tablet quickly before he answered.

"... Aren't you gonna to work today ..." he asked, I nodded and smiled at him viciously. I knew he would come with me if he was sober ...

"Yeah, a bikini shoot." He jumped up.

"What ?! OWWW !!" He took his head again and lay back down in bed, it looked like he was on his deathbed when he met my gaze.

"You can't come with me now, not until you're sober ..." I laughed at his glance.

"I AM---" He held over his mouth, pulled off his covers and sprinted to the bathroom. I didn't have to see to understand what it was, yesterday's beer came up again to put it that way ...

However, I turned around and went to the bathroom and looked at him. He sat hunched over the toilet and bleated out, he did it several times until he flushed after he'd vomited for a while.

He turned to me with exhausted eyes.

"Oh, are you pregnant Marshall?" He sent me a murderous look, I burst out laughing and met his eyes when he stood up. "I'm sorry, I had to!" I laughed, he shook his head at me as he walked past and over to the bed again. He fell down and hid under the covers.

"I hate you so much right now ... When are you leaving?" He asked, I coughed away the laughter.

"In ..." I looked at the clock. "... About 5 hours."

"5-WHAT ?! Oh my god ..." Groaning he took to his head. "You could've come to the party!"

"Give me one good reason? You're definitely NOT one of them ..."  I said and looked at him smiling, he met my eyes triumphant, but the glib smile faded away quickly.

"..."

"... I'm waiting ..?"

"Fine! I can't come up with anything ..." I looked at him surprised.

"Wow! That's a first! You got writing block?"

"Oh my god, you're killing me ... Leave me alooone!" He groaned and gave me a sort of cry-face when I walked out of the room.